PDA

View Full Version : Just got to vent

Fog Ducker
11-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Hello all I'm new to the site and really enjoy all your posts. I hate for my first post to be kinda negative but I just gotta vent about what I heard a couple days ago. So an aquaintence at work loves to hunt with aboriginals and feels this is a green light for him to drop anything he sees because hes with a native. So far this year him and his native buddy have dropped 2 cow moose a calf moose, and immature bull (not a 2 point) and wounded another small bull that he claimed they tracked for 4 cliks and could'nt find. He also shot at another bull that he missed cuz he was going for a head shot and he claims he seen the bull duck the bullet complete b.s. Now IMO this guy is a poacher stealing from the rest of us. This kinda thing must happen at nausium all across our fine land and it makes me sick. Same deal ice fishing in the winter this guys takes out a native buddy and drills a zillion holes and goes nuts:evil: wish there was something our C.O's could do but i guess without witnessing it first hand it will keep going on. Anyway thats my rant chow4now

Jelvis
11-04-2010, 04:40 PM
If I saw this I would ***t **** this slime into oblivion and then **** the ******* **** out of this lawless poacher. Not only that but I'd #### riddle his ****** into little pieces. I'd ******** also.
Jel .. You got me spittin blood and I'm I'm losing it right now, cuz this ******* hunk of **** deserves s **** ******** right now. I would make a platform for this ******** ***** in center of town and **** ** ******** than a kite. I'm choked and ****** ***** ** ******* also. +***** ***.

rocksteady
11-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Geez, you almost got Jelvis speechless....Good one !!!

He is walking a very fine line, your buddy, just because he is hunting with a native, does not make him above the law....If he gets caught shooting an animal, whether in the presence of a native or not, he is poaching...

If he is out with a native who shoots something, then he is just assisting....In theory, there is no need for him to even bring a gun..

Too bad that this guy has gone down that road, be it with the hunting or the ice fishing...

Sounds like he is taking the easy way out and not up to the challenge of getting something himself, during an open season somewhere...

To each his own I guess, but not for me...

bmw_hockey
11-04-2010, 05:25 PM
yes if this man is shooting the animals this is illegal,

he is legally allowed to carry a gun to hunt what is in season, even with a FN.

M.Dean
11-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Sure hope here's not from around here! There's hardly any animals as it is, never mind wacking anything that breaths!!! I'm not sure really how it works, but if your with a Native buddy and HE shoots a bull, you help him do the grunt work and he gives you a steak and a big roast the world won't end, but from the sounds of it this guy is taking complete advantage of his friends and using them for there hunting and fishing rights! All's he's doing is giving the Natives a real bad name and him self a worst one! The Native guys should tell him to pound sand up his As*!!!

Brambles
11-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Call R.A.P.P

NitwiT
11-04-2010, 05:40 PM
I wanna say x2 to Jelvis's post, however, it's taking me some time to interpret it.

I've heard of this being done before, honestly though, I don't think even the Natives should have these "rights". Aren't they canadian citizens too? Or does equality only apply to the minorities, and the majorities get ***raped..

Fisher-Dude
11-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Call R.A.P.P

Yeah, what he said. Call right now. 1-877-952-7277

11-04-2010, 05:46 PM
this guy thinks he is getting away with it but it won''t last forever.

like when you pee your pants, you only stay warm for so long.

wolverine
11-04-2010, 05:58 PM
What amazes me is you still refer to this turd as you "Buddy". If you are a hunter you know this is illegal and you know what to do about it and if you don't..... you're no better than he is in my eyes.

cmarrie
11-04-2010, 06:01 PM
There's a line being crossed there. Best for the CO's to figure it out and deal with it. This guy needs to be called on his actions... a visit from a CO would be just that. Calling it in to RAPP is the way to go.

Jelvis
11-04-2010, 06:02 PM
You had better phone the Conservation Officer RAPP line immediately and report this poacher and abuser to authority there is no room for this type of greed and crime happening with all of the modern technology devices to report with.
jP .. Time to lay the hammer down on this parasite ..

Little Red Man
11-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Been meaning to type my own rant on this for a bit now.

First let me preface this with, I am not a bigot, and have had and still have many native friends and acquaintances (and sorry for the looonngggg story).

Anyway, I find your post interesting in that I had a run-in recently with what appeared to be a Native fellow and what appeared to be a Caucasian fellow hunting together in 3-26. Although the native fellow (purely my opinion based on observation) shot a decent sized bull right in front of me, he failed to get a second bullet into it.

Again, just my opinion, but am I guessing based on two observations (one I will get to now, and one later) that the reason he did not get a second shot was because it appeared his gun either jammed, or he was trying to get another shell into, and dropped it on the ground. Why he had trouble in this regard is because I suspect he was likely impaired, as when the fellow jumped out of the truck (as I said, right in front of me) I could clearly see a Wildcat beer can come out with him.

Anyway, I pulled up and chatted for a bit. There was another bull with the one he shot and was crowing about the size “he had big horns, didja see him?”. Anyway, he indicated he was going to shoot the second one as well, and mumbled something about “couldn’t get a second shot off”.

So, that was at about 8 AM. I went on my way, and hunted for the rest of the morning. On the way back out of the bush, I stopped where he had shot the bull, and could clearly tell they did not retrieve the bull at that site. I figured what the hell, I would go for a walk and see if they found it. I tracked this bull (and the footprints of the folks tracking it) for quite some time. While doing that, I found several discarded wrappers and another Wildcat beer can (another indication of possible impairment.

After a bit, I noticed that where the footprints followed a moose track, there was no blood sign (footprints went some ways, but I turned around thinking something was amiss). I doubled back and found where the wounded bulls trail split off from the other moose track.

So, I figured I would continue to track this bull to see if it had died. Let me tell you, I got so focused on finding the animal, I likely walked for 5 or more km (yeah….I AM STUPID!!). Regardless, I kept tracking the bull thinking it would bed eventually, and that I would find it dead in its bed. Keep in mind, the track had quite a bit of blood, so I was convinced this bull was gonna DIE! At long last I found its bed with a good pool of blood in it, but no BULL! I tracked it a bit more, but it was getting late at this time and I finally gave up.

So, the moral of the story is, I have a REAL issue with FN (again, my opinion in this case, and to be clear, this can apply to any hunters) shooting animals and because of impairment cannot KILL the GD THING (as well as dumping their garbage in the bush)!!

PS NEVER try to track an animal (especially a moose you did not shoot) for several kilometers just because you think it WILL eventually die……GD my dogs (and the rest of my body) were tired after that bushwhacking affair!!

Little Red Man
11-04-2010, 06:25 PM
What amazes me is you still refer to this turd as you "Buddy". If you are a hunter you know this is illegal and you know what to do about it and if you don't..... you're no better than he is in my eyes.

He said AQUAINTANCE from work.....not his BUDDY

Little Red Man
11-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Oh...and by the way Fog Ducker.....welcome to the forum....and I agree with the other guys...RAPP is there for a reason....are you the same Fog Ducker from the fishing forums??

mr7mm
11-04-2010, 06:38 PM
well said jelvis the hammer should be dropped on this parasite in my opinion he a theif and a poacher and a co should be called asap

Sooke Hunter
11-04-2010, 07:14 PM
What amazes me is you still refer to this turd as you "Buddy". If you are a hunter you know this is illegal and you know what to do about it and if you don't..... you're no better than he is in my eyes. Easy big fella!!!

afors
11-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Don't even think about it call it in! R.A.P.P = Report ALL Poachers and Polluters!

Come on man, let the C.O.'s do their job! That is IF you are really P.Oed about this or maybe you just wanted people to reply to your post.

afors
11-04-2010, 07:29 PM
On second thought...

If you are too chicken to call send post the particulars and one of us will call it in.

Spirit's Master
11-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Apparently FogDucker is a forum addict and needed to get his fix here as the SportfishingBC site is down for maintenance.

x4,5 or 6 on the call to RAPP. Made the call already this year on a different matter. It's easy, fun and the CO's actually seemed to be very interested in the information I had to give (even if it was a Sunday afternoon).

Welcome to the much more important of the two websites.

cwf

curt
11-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Wow Thats Alot Of **** Jelvis It Is A Reality Of Our System Unfortunately The Government Has No Back Bone Dealing With The Native Issue's. Including Non Native Hunters In The Presence Of And Abusing The Native "hunting Rights" It's Bullsh*t All We Can Hope Is Pressure From Guys From Sites Like This And Oh G I Dont No Maybe Ethics Amd Morales Will Sway People Down The Right Path.

Plincker
11-04-2010, 08:19 PM
I agree call RAPP, get his name on file and keep calling in when you hear him talking shi$. Even better ask him where he's headed the next time they head out and call the local CO's.

afors
11-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Wow Thats Alot Of **** Jelvis It Is A Reality Of Our System Unfortunately The Government Has No Back Bone Dealing With The Native Issue's. Including Non Native Hunters In The Presence Of And Abusing The Native "hunting Rights" It's Bullsh*t All We Can Hope Is Pressure From Guys From Sites Like This And Oh G I Dont No Maybe Ethics Amd Morales Will Sway People Down The Right Path.

Not always true, a step-cousin got charged with poaching for doing exactly what Fog Ducker explained. He went out shot a moose with a First Nations Person and someone reported it. The CO's investigated and charged him. -Probably 7-10 yrs ago-

I heard about it after the fact, what a moron, he got what he deserved! As should Fog Duckers co-worker!

Gunsmoke
11-04-2010, 09:41 PM
No matter how some will want to spin this tale..."oh, he was with this person or that person, so it' ok"....BS....this is legalized poaching....nothing less!!!

afors
11-04-2010, 09:55 PM
No matter how some will want to spin this tale..."oh, he was with this person or that person, so it' ok"....BS....this is legalized poaching....nothing less!!!

If he is shooting an out of season animal, make no mistake it is not legal. It does not matter who he is with. If he is there when a First Nations hunter takes an animal in his traditional hunting lands, and helps him field dress it, pack it out etc everything is fine. It is when he, as a non First Nations hunter pulls the trigger on an an out of season animal that it becomes illegal.

HE IS A POACHER!

Fog Ducker
11-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Woe man this guy ain't my buddy I just see hom at work from time to time I have no respect for him at all he is a thief, I'm as pi##ed as you. As far as calling the C.O.'s well I have no proof just hear say so...what could they do. To clarify it is my understanding the native fellow shot one cow one calf, the other animals 1wounded, !missed and an immature bull killed and the other cowkilled were all this j##koffs.

landphil
11-05-2010, 01:02 AM
As far as calling the C.O.'s well I have no proof just hear say so...what could they do.

Call it in anyway and explain just that. They can act and investigate as they see fit. It's often bragging that gets these scum caught, so let the C.O.s decide.

Glenny
11-05-2010, 03:16 AM
Sure hope here's not from around here! There's hardly any animals as it is, never mind wacking anything that breaths!!! I'm not sure really how it works, but if your with a Native buddy and HE shoots a bull, you help him do the grunt work and he gives you a steak and a big roast the world won't end, but from the sounds of it this guy is taking complete advantage of his friends and using them for there hunting and fishing rights! All's he's doing is giving the Natives a real bad name and him self a worst one! The Native guys should tell him to pound sand up his As*!!!
No doubt. I wonder if his "Buddies" ever feel they're being used by this piece of crap.:mad:

Brambles
11-05-2010, 05:13 AM
Woe man this guy ain't my buddy I just see hom at work from time to time I have no respect for him at all he is a thief, I'm as pi##ed as you. As far as calling the C.O.'s well I have no proof just hear say so...what could they do. To clarify it is my understanding the native fellow shot one cow one calf, the other animals 1wounded, !missed and an immature bull killed and the other cowkilled were all this j##koffs.

No matter, you can get the ball rolling and get this dweeb on the CO's Radar. They will determine how far they can go on the information presented.

islandboy
11-05-2010, 06:26 AM
Fog Ducker (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/member.php?u=20710) http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

All the advice is to call it in. I agree. You shook the tree. Only 2 posts .... hmmmm ... has me thinking .... I am curious as to whether you follow through.

coquitlam
11-05-2010, 08:07 AM
As far as calling the C.O.'s well I have no proof just hear say so...what could they do.

They will talk to him and that will probably be enough to stop him from doing it next year

Jed
11-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Your Buddy hunting with Native - supposed "Stewards of the Land" - yeah right - don't sound like much of a Steward based of the ***t show mentioned

yamadirt 426
11-05-2010, 08:42 AM
These threads pop up from time to time. Usually involve a native. We all know a percentage of them are bad just like the whites. It feels good to get things off the chest so to speak. But really ? Come on pal. You would have felt just as good or even better about it if you called it in and told this dude straight up what you have done. You don't condone what he is doing and have no respect for a poacher. I really don't get these posts. Maybe if you started this thread as I called in a poacher today. People do like to read these threads as something for the better has been done. Not just a bitch fest. Also should be put in the open forum. Oh and IBTL

silvicon
11-05-2010, 08:52 AM
just another resident 'hunter' out and about.

skibum
11-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Nothing like a good old troll with an indian thread to get the guys riled up.

11-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Nothing like a good old troll with an indian thread to get the guys riled up.

Exactly what i thought. Nothing like a poaching indian first post.
That guy is trolling with the right gear.

Gunsmoke
11-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Fog Ducker.....now do the right thing.... vent to the CO....not here....

Fog Ducker
11-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Oh...and by the way Fog Ducker.....welcome to the forum....and I agree with the other guys...RAPP is there for a reason....are you the same Fog Ducker from the fishing forums??
So do you guys know if I can remain annonimous if I call the C.O's as I dont want him to know who ratted him out because that could be very bad for my health! I dont even know this guys last name so I'd have to ask him (which I have no reason to know) then suppose he gets a visit from the co's soon after wouldn't take much to deduce it was me that called him in, Can you understand my hesitation. I dont have dates, or areas he was hunting and I dont want to start asking this guy a bunch of questions it'd look kinda suspicious to him and would surely come back on me. P.S. I'm not the Fog Ducker on any other sites just here.

NaStY
11-05-2010, 12:53 PM
So do you guys know if I can remain annonimous if I call the C.O's as I dont want him to know who ratted him out because that could be very bad for my health! I dont even know this guys last name so I'd have to ask him (which I have no reason to know) then suppose he gets a visit from the co's soon after wouldn't take much to deduce it was me that called him in, Can you understand my hesitation. I dont have dates, or areas he was hunting and I dont want to start asking this guy a bunch of questions it'd look kinda suspicious to him and would surely come back on me. P.S. I'm not the Fog Ducker on any other sites just here.

Just get his lisence plate number and tell the CO's what you know. No real need to involve yourself.

Fog Ducker
11-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Well I just got off the phone with RAPP and told them what I told you guys and the co's will be calling me back so we'll see how this goes. Man I hope this doesn't come back on me!

rocksteady
11-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Well I just got off the phone with RAPP and told them what I told you guys and the co's will be calling me back so we'll see how this goes. Man I hope this doesn't come back on me! Will keep you all posted.

Tell teh CO that you want it to remain confidential, as you are fearful of retaliation....He can do that...He can get warrants, etc to investigate without identifying his source, until the guy appears in court...The you may have to be subpoenaed as a witness....If they catch him with the goods, they can charge or give him a violation ticket based on " confidential informant" information. If he pleads no contest or pays the tickets, that's the end of the file.....

I had a very similar situation regarding a specific incident that occurred a few years ago. I gave information to the CO, that led to this person being given VT's (no court) which he paid and did not dispute.....

I will take that information of what I HAD TO DO to my grave....

wolverine
11-05-2010, 02:08 PM
He said AQUAINTANCE from work.....not his BUDDY

Same shit, different pile. Substitute the word buddy for aquaintance then if it makes anyone feel better. He still knows what is going on, he knows it's illegal and needs counselling on what to do?? Man up, make the call and put an end to it or sit back and give it tacit approval by not making the call.

wolverine
11-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Easy big fella!!!

Yeah, I don't mean to slag the guy but c'mon. Rant all you want but at the end of the day you have to do what's right and call it in. Posting it here gets lots of guys pissed off but does nothing. I'd like to see the end of the post saying that he called it in and it's being investigated. Sorry Fog Ducker... it's a real sore spot with me. I don't mean to slag you. Welcome to the site. Please do what the guys are saying and call it in with a name and any other info you have.

Cheers.

Fog Ducker
11-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Checkout the last post on page 4! I have known about this for about a week and a half and have been trying to decide what to do and now hearing what you all had to say i have called it in. To whom it may concern, the moderaters or who ever controls the memberships please cancell mine asap to much frikin hostility on here for me over and out

ravensfoot
11-05-2010, 02:58 PM
I certainly wouldn't call him a friend of mine. DickWad is basically a Poacher and to top it off we all hate a Bull$hitter. Ducked the bullet... I hope one day we read about this goof, how a moose or deer gored him to death after they ducked all his bullets from his piece of $hit gun. X2 on R.A.P.P - call them, if you don't agree with what this guy has done then it's your responsibility to make the call..

sawmill
11-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Checkout the last post on page 4! I have known about this for about a week and a half and have been trying to decide what to do and now hearing what you all had to say i have called it in. To whom it may concern, the moderaters or who ever controls the memberships please cancell mine asap to much frikin hostility on here for me over and out

Whoa Fog,Don`t get all mad!This kind of stuff you say is happening just pisses a lot of us off.
You did two right things,you asked advice and you followed up on it.
Good on you,proud of you.
It`s hard to know what to do sometimes ,espesially if you have to work with the guy,but you did good man.
This is a pretty good site,and you just proved that you are the kind of guy who gives a damn and for that,I thank you.Joe.

500grhollowpoint
11-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Well I for one agree about the site. You can't say anything on here without getting flamed. There is a couple of great guys on here, and lots of great pics and stories, but every story gets picked apart and turns into a bitchfest. Mostly I just read the OP and not the rest because it's always the same. Keyboard quarterbacks waiting to judge and tear apart every post and tell you how crappy your ethics are and that they are above you. By far the most judgmental site I have ever been on. I don't share any hunting stories, they get picked apart. I also use the ignore feature for several people on here, it helps.

Yotapup
11-05-2010, 03:56 PM
ugh, thats just wrong. My neighbor is the same type of person. Doesn't hunt so much, but he's gone out hunting and fishing with natives on their land. He's invited me out and I just tell him to go f*ck his hat. I buy all my tags and licenses for a reason.

Fog Ducker
11-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Well thanks for saying Sawmill, you hit the nail on the head it is a bitch trying to decide what to do when you work with a guy you are potentialy about to accuse of a crime, theres alot to consider. This aint some random guy I actually seen kill something illegally, it would be easy to make the decision on what to do in that case but this is a whole different thing and I will be seeing this guy alot so... anyway I really take acception to being lumped in with this douchebag. I am extremely concientious and ethical, the kinda guy that brings garbage home out of the bush and gives other hunters their space and totaly respect the laws of our beautiful land. So to you Wolverine calm the hell down and dont be so quick to judge, if we met you'd probably find we're 2 like minded guys. PS to the mods please disregard my request to cancell my membership,I might have been a little to thin skinned.

500grhollowpoint
11-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Well I have hunted with a native about 10 years back. But I would never take a shot for anyone. The guy I was with got a bull moose. The CO stopped us on the way out and told us in no uncertain terms we were not to get any of the meat.... for any reason.... when harvested by a native, not for packing it out, not for cutting it, nothing.

sawmill
11-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Well I for one agree about the site. You can't say anything on here without getting flamed. There is a couple of great guys on here, and lots of great pics and stories, but every story gets picked apart and turns into a bitchfest. Mostly I just read the OP and not the rest because it's always the same. Keyboard quarterbacks waiting to judge and tear apart every post and tell you how crappy your ethics are and that they are above you. By far the most judgmental site I have ever been on. I don't share any hunting stories, they get picked apart. I also use the ignore feature for several people on here, it helps.
Somebody was mean to you?
I find that if you don`t say stupid shit you are usually O.K.
Just think before you post.

pete_k
11-05-2010, 04:37 PM

It's not up to you to prove anything. It's not your job to prove anything.
BUT it is your job to RAPP.

Give the CO's what you have and they will deal with it or they won't.
Don't think that you're wasting the CO's time. Any info is good info. I'm sure they deal with stuff like this regularily.

Ask to remain annonymous for obvious reasons and that will be respected.
CO's may already have 2 or 3 reports on this guy and are simply
waiting for more complaints to come in to finish his case.

Did you call the RAPP yet?

oldtimer
11-05-2010, 04:52 PM
If he is doing this and IF he is with FN's then they are just as guilty as he is for allowing it, especially if they are allowing it on what they call "their Traditional Territory"..........Mike

.330 Dakota
11-05-2010, 05:21 PM
There is NO PRIDE in that now is there.

Glenny
11-05-2010, 05:21 PM
If he is doing this and IF he is with FN's then they are just as guilty as he is for allowing it, especially if they are allowing it on what they call "their Traditional Territory"..........Mike
Hence, the COs won't touch it.

wolverine
11-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Well thanks for saying Sawmill, you hit the nail on the head it is a bitch trying to decide what to do when you work with a guy you are potentialy about to accuse of a crime, theres alot to consider. This aint some random guy I actually seen kill something illegally, it would be easy to make the decision on what to do in that case but this is a whole different thing and I will be seeing this guy alot so... anyway I really take acception to being lumped in with this douchebag. I am extremely concientious and ethical, the kinda guy that brings garbage home out of the bush and gives other hunters their space and totaly respect the laws of our beautiful land. So to you Wolverine calm the hell down and dont be so quick to judge, if we met you'd probably find we're 2 like minded guys. PS to the mods please disregard my request to cancell my membership,I might have been a little to thin skinned.

As I said previously, I apologise. It's just the kind of thing that really revs me up. Shitty day on top of it and you got the brunt. But call it in. Let the CO's investigate it and you have no involvement. Just a source. If all the crap he's shoving at you is true all they'll need to do is check the freezer and his "cancelled" tags. The guy is a poacher, nothing more, nothing less.

Jelvis
11-05-2010, 05:33 PM
It's hard to RATT on somebody but hey, you said it here already so if the guy get's RAPPed. You phoned and told the CO, so go from there and talk with them, and tell your story then let it be.
If the guy does it again, and get's caught not being legal, then the charge will come as a report to Crown ..
Lots of variables, and if the guy retaliates on you, it's already in progress any and then it escalates into a criminal charge or a Indictable offense instead of a summary offense or under the BC Wild Life Act.
Jelly You phoned already so see where the cards fall .. do you have some support?

sawmill
11-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Jell,the guy will never know who reported him.Also I take great offence at the word "ratted"Guy is being a dickwad and stealing from other honest hunters.Phone it in and at the very least the guy will be on their radar.All this stuff gets logged onto the computer,famous for life.
As I said before,Good on ya Fog.They will have a fighting chance at least to get this asshat.

rocksteady
11-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Jell,the guy will never know who reported him.

As I said before,Good on ya Fog.They will have a fighting chance at least to get this asshat.

Not necessarily so Joe....If it is critical to the case against the alleged dickwad, the CO service may subpoena the Ducker....However, that's another bridge way down the road....Hopefully the dude is stupid/cocky/arrogant enough where he will incriminate and set himself up for conviction, without having Fog appear...Will wait and see...

I agree with you on the second point Joe, Fog was not sure which way to go, so he asked for input and he (cause he knew what was right all along, just was trying to convince himself) stepped up and did the right thing... Ignoring activities like this is the same as condoning them.....Even if it does not lead to any conviction and or tickets, Fog, you have done the right thing and now have a clear conscience.

Rev.
11-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Good on you Fog Ducker for doing the right thing and calling it in. Glad to hear you will be sticking around after all, welcome to the site!

300H&H
11-05-2010, 08:56 PM
REPORT HIM !!!

:evil:

landphil
11-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Another welcome to the site Fog Ducker, and good to hear you had the guts to do what you had to do. I can see why you took your time to decide under the circumstances. Don't let anyone get to you too much, there's a good bunch of people on here. Just not sure what they're good FOR!:mrgreen:

Fog Ducker
11-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Well boys just talked to a CO about this and now this guy is on the radar, and I'm feeling pretty good about following through. Have been assured of my annoniminity, as it is important to them to protect thier sources so to speak and thats a huge load off my mind. So I encourage anyone else out ther who might be going through the same kinda should I-shouldn't call thing to go ahead and make the call, you can remain annonimous. Anyway I hope my next post is pics of me with a nice big buck, anyway Chow4now.

Darksith
11-06-2010, 01:38 PM
glad to see you reported him, you have done all you can do. Even a FN isn't legally allowed to shoot whatever they want, but we all know the CO's and the courts won't do anything about that.

afors
11-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Glad to hear you called it in, and also glad to hear that you are comfortable with the call you made.

It is n their courts now, and they will charge FN or whomever if they are outside of the law, no matter what anyone else on here may say.

You did the right thing, and should be proud of yourself.

sawmill
11-07-2010, 05:48 AM
Glad to hear you called it in, and also glad to hear that you are comfortable with the call you made.

It is n their courts now, and they will charge FN or whomever if they are outside of the law, no matter what anyone else on here may say.

I am.:mrgreen:Good man you are.

oldersniper
11-03-2013, 03:08 PM
The rules for Indians killing all year are VERY specific. rights are NOT transferrable to a spouse or child or otherwise. The status indian MUST pull the trigger
and no whitey can be involved. The game taken must be taken home by the SHOOTER, not friends and relatives. Turn your poaching buddy in or at least let us know who it is

snowhunter
11-03-2013, 04:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVWLHMZ-ceE

Wade
11-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Hello Fog ducker, welcome to HBC. Glad to hear you informed the CO about this douce bag. He's not a hunter, he's a thief.

Rackem
11-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Good on you for reporting this jerkoff, I hope they are able to stop his behaviour.

I understand your hesitancy initially, it's good to think things over and seek outside input. I am sorry you got ragged on a bit at first.

Welcome to the site!

E

HarryToolips
11-03-2013, 04:41 PM

Exactly good job buddy..you have every right to be mad...

Trapper
11-03-2013, 04:49 PM
You guys need to look at date posted

Wade
11-03-2013, 04:55 PM
You guys need to look at date posted
Good eye Trapper

Rackem
11-03-2013, 04:58 PM
LMAO!!! 2010!! Who resurrected this??

boxhitch
11-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Probably still going on

vanillagator
11-03-2013, 08:11 PM
I agree with Brambles CALL RAPP. you shouldn't even use the word "friend" in this context. I would personally kick the shit out of this weasel of an excuse for a human being. I have many first nation friends who would be there with an extra boot to boot. This sickens me to think a human being would use a first nations individual for his own benefit. And shame on his comrade. Show these post to this so called pal and tell him I will gladly meet with him any day face to face. Gives us ethical hunters a bad name and that pisses me off to all hell. Me and Jelvis would TCB this son 'a bitch good. Damn I am riled!

curt
11-05-2013, 08:53 PM
ya guy no brainer this idiots license should be pulled period report thai asshole he is abusing a right that is clearly not even his????? And Im more than alittle shocked you need to vent about this to us vent the the rcmp or CO's for the love of god grow a pair bud.