PDA

View Full Version : Bush Pigs at Otter Lake 7-16

CanuckShooter
10-31-2010, 03:00 PM
We spent the day yesterday cruising around in 7-16 and we absolutely couldn't believe the mess left at one camp beside Otter Lake.:evil:

These PIGS left tarps, rope, cutlery, shoes, tables, beer cans and a whole host of other trash in this camp leaving one of the most disgusting messes behind that I have seen in a long time.:evil:

I just don't understand this PIG mentality...why would they leave such a disgusting mess??? If it were possible I would turn them in for prosecution in a heart beat.....your thoughts on why a fellow human being could be such a PIG???????? Bad upbringing? Dead brain cells from too much substance abuse?? Perhaps they are just mad at the world because they didn't get anything???

M.Dean
10-31-2010, 03:24 PM
Alcohol's my guess! They spent the entire time in camp drinking, and when they left they were still drinking! They didn't go there to hunt or fish, they went there to party! If it was a hunting camp, I'd bet money most of the guys didn't leave the camp fire, they sat there and drank all weekend, the farthest they walked was to take a leak behind the tent!!! It would be nice to find the guys and cram every bit of garbage up there ass's!!!

Hunterguy
10-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Try going through the garbage, try to find a name or address of a bill etc. Told a co about a camp left like that years ago around 100 mile. Co found the info for a contact in the debris, phoned the party and told them the garbage had to be cleaned up by the next weekend or they would receive a heavey fine. A long drive back up there but the area got cleaned.

swampthing
10-31-2010, 06:30 PM
I was up there two weeks ago and saw the mess. I couldnt understand it either. I dont know how people can sleep at night knowing they left the wilderness in a state like that. I believe they think of themselves as "hunters" . Its to far off the beaten path for partiers. Slobs.

BCLongshot
10-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Well it is discusting but..............most men are pigs really.

Take a 100 trucks, work trucks etc. and u'd see that I'm right.

I could go on but I'm never surprised at peoples mess.

lip_ripper00
10-31-2010, 11:36 PM
[quote=Hunterguy;777360]Try going through the garbage, try to find a name or address of a bill etc. ]

We used all the recipts to start a fire. wus getting cold!