PDA

View Full Version : PG white tails

lightmag
10-26-2010, 11:30 AM
looking for a spot with a good chance of bumping into a white tail doe. Figure this is the best bet to harvest when with the kids, 7, 3, hard to get out of the truck with 2 little ones.

Salmon valley can be ok at times, but looking for an area not too far out that i could take the kids for a evening hunt and hopefully get something other tha a grouse with them.

thanks

todbartell
10-26-2010, 11:57 AM
hmmmm.......where there is does, there is bucks

good sneaky way to find out where the bucks are :wink: :D

lightmag
10-26-2010, 12:00 PM
hmmmm.......where there is does, there is bucks

good sneaky way to find out where the bucks are :wink: :D

lol, thanks bartell, your wisdom amazes me:razz: more looking for "where" the number srae best to SEE any whitey's, saving my buck for north in NOV. west of PG would be best as i live west of town.

by using a doe tag here i can still take a muley and whitey buck up north.

mxracer328
10-26-2010, 12:10 PM
ive seen them out east, 7-17 7-7 areas but thats farther than salmon valley

moosinaround
10-26-2010, 04:12 PM
7-13 towards V-Hoof, back end of sturgeon point road, north of V-Hoof towards the Fort, jack pine alley, along the Kenny dam road, corkscrew Kluskus. Try on the Bobtail as well, the 100 rd, or towards the Isle Pierre Mill. Seen whities around there. If ya want to go a little further, head up the Walker FSR east, and then up the POB. Lots of whities and mulies up there too! Moosin

jml11
10-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Seen them along all major water ways...the Nechako and Willow seem to have quite a few. Also seen them along upper fraser road but 7-16 is not open for antlerless...by the way neither is 7-24 so Salmon Valley is out of the question too...oh and I just noticed the white-tailed antlerless seasons are open now and close oct 31st...which means I passed up a doe I saw on saturday I could have shot...:icon_frow

thetackdriver
10-31-2010, 12:46 AM
my back yards got lots