PDA

View Full Version : re: ilegal hunting post

tombstone
10-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Holy Crap!!!
I don't go on the computer often, I'm too busy and have better things to do,but once a week I like to check out huntin stuff.
When I seen this post I was blown away. So I had to read back and see what all the bs was all about. I see even on my old post that I caused some heated discutions and even started the topic of some great stories.
When I read through my original post I found out why all the fuss.
I forgot to put the word "Terry" in front of "I shot a bull in my slash", I call it my slash cause I've probably hunted it 20 times and this was Terry's first time there.
I want to totally appologize to all you HBC'ers who got pissed at me and thought I was hunting ilegally. Believe me Terry was there shooting and I was there as backup, I stated this to a couple of you but probably didn't explain it well. I didn't think explanation was necessary.
So cheers to all you happy hunters and take a pill to all you grumpy ones.

10-26-2010, 10:49 AM
Thet "Terry" bit was a pretty important word 'eh.
Lookit all the trouble you caused :)

yzchamp
10-26-2010, 10:56 AM
took u that long to come up with this story? lol.. Congrats on the moose Terry !:)

peashooter
10-26-2010, 11:11 AM
I'M mad
Gate house demerites me for my opinion? I watched my language! I'm totally pissed at one guy who thinks I didn't go by the law
I was the one who shot and killed my partners draw!!! Am I in the wrong???

Congrats. Terry?

mxracer328
10-26-2010, 11:21 AM
I'M mad
Gate house demerites me for my opinion? I watched my language! I'm totally pissed at one guy who thinks I didn't go by the law

Congrats. Terry?

if you shot and killed your partners LEH draw then yes you are in the wrong

digger dogger
10-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Shoulda just left it alone!!
X2 on what peashooter is getting at.

Prowler
10-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Just when it was almost forgotten on page 3, you dig it up, and insert foot in mouth yet again.. Haha... Funny stuff....

Gateholio
10-26-2010, 11:42 AM
I'M mad

Congrats. Terry?

Priceless...:-D

This was your post that I infracted you on for foul language:

I said I shot the bull for my partners bull draw!!!!!!!! so F..ckin sue me, whatv the hell is your problem. hundreds of us hunters out there are out helping our fellow hunters bag there game and making sure there safe; then you make that coment!!!!! are you ******ED?

And then I figured I may as well do you a favour and delete the thread, since you had already dug yourself into a legal hole on the other thread, no point in you incriminating yourself further.

But it seems you were too obstinate to take the hint, and now you've made up a lie to cover your tracks, so I'll just let you lie in the bed you have made...

MB_Boy
10-26-2010, 11:50 AM

:-D

I forgot to put the word "Terry" in front of "I shot a bull in my slash",

Ya....no matter how you try and spin the name "Terry" into the sentence in the start of that "I'm Mad" thread it still doesn't work. :wink: :roll:

I was the one who shot and killed my partners draw!!!

"I was Terry, the one who shot and killed my partners draw"

"I was the ONE Terry who shot and killed my partner's draw"

"I was the one who shot and killed my partner Terry's draw"

"I was the one who shot Terry and killed my partner's draw"

"I was the one who shot and killed my partner Terry" :-P

urbanhermit
10-26-2010, 11:52 AM
"I had friend named Terry that won't answer my calls"
Missed off your list MB

Tenacious Billy
10-26-2010, 11:53 AM
That's funny shit!

coach
10-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Sounds like a RATT song, "round and round". You would think a guy would learn when to let sleeping threads die..

Stone Sheep Steve
10-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Don't answer your doorbell.

SSS

10-26-2010, 12:09 PM
I win........

urbanhermit
10-26-2010, 12:10 PM
CO says he wins

warnniklz
10-26-2010, 12:22 PM
MY roommate is a big fan of gossip girl, jersey girl and all those lame drama shows... I should show her these threads... pure entertainment.

Keep going

bforce750
10-26-2010, 12:31 PM
How many beers did you have Tombstone?....8...........................teeen. Pretty funny pinocchio.... lol...

darrin6109
10-26-2010, 12:39 PM
still an idiot!

The Dawg
10-26-2010, 12:40 PM
What a Terry-ble way to try and cover your tracks :)

rocksteady
10-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Tombstone...Quit while you can buddy...

Its not like the bar conversation where "he said/you said" era, on the web you posted some pretty incriminating statements that can't be taken back or ironed out to not incriminate you any further....

You are just adding fuel to the fire by posting more reasons/justification/clarification......

"When you are up to your ears in SH$T, best not to open your mouth"

stitch
10-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Classic......it's great how Gate was able to bring back to life that original post that so many people on here missed. I'm thinking it may be a few weeks before he logs onto the computer again.....it's gonna take some figurin on tombstones part to cover this one up. :wink:

Prowler
10-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Tombstone...Quit while you can buddy...

"When you are up to your ears in SH$T, best not to open your mouth"

Oh Man, I am so using that line !!!!

stitch
10-26-2010, 12:45 PM

x's 2...that's th best one yet!

The Dawg
10-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Come on guys....we should stop Terry-rizing him for mistake :)

Take rocks advice lol

Prowler
10-26-2010, 12:47 PM
"I was Terry who shot and killed my partners draw"

Now THAT made me spray me coffee all over the keyboard!!!:-D

rocksteady
10-26-2010, 01:12 PM

Have at it...Patent pending though:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Here is another....

"This thread is like taking a crap and wiping your ass with a hoolahoop, it just goes around and around, smearing SH$T everywhere"...Pictures not included:wink:

JAFA
10-26-2010, 01:13 PM
Better to be thought a fool...
Than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I fricken love this thread!
:mrgreen:.
Jim.

Spy
10-26-2010, 01:14 PM
:-DPopcorn!:wink: This is really funny lets keep it going until it really sinks in.:confused:
Knock Knock .... Who's there?
CO!
CO who?
C O U ShootO A MooseO For your FriendO:wink::wink:

budismyhorse
10-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Holy Crap!!!
I don't go on the computer often, I'm too busy and have better things to do,but once a week I like to check out huntin stuff.
When I seen this post I was blown away. So I had to read back and see what all the bs was all about. I see even on my old post that I caused some heated discutions and even started the topic of some great stories.
I forgot to put the word "Terry" in front of "I shot a bull in my slash", I call it my slash cause I've probably hunted it 20 times and this was Terry's first time there.
I want to totally appologize to all you HBC'ers who got pissed at me and thought I was hunting ilegally. Believe me Terry was there shooting and I was there as backup, I stated this to a couple of you but probably didn't explain it well. I didn't think explanation was necessary.
So cheers to all you happy hunters and take a pill to all you grumpy ones.

I fail to see how adding that "Terry" to that sentence changes....anything.

Didn't you yell out in a post you shot your partners bull?

This has been a classic couple of threads..... to remember.

cloverphil
10-26-2010, 01:42 PM
backpedaling at its best, a little slow on the draw though. tsk tsk tsk

kootenayelkslayer
10-26-2010, 01:53 PM
Oh wow, haha. That is an embarrasingly weak attempt to cover up. Surely you can come up with something better than that.
You already stated emphatically that you shot the bull...you probably should've just let it go.

Ruger4
10-26-2010, 02:00 PM
ya whatever

I love the part about " having better things to do than spend time on the computer "

like um, let me see , oh I know "poaching moose " ???

Peters Wildlife
10-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:Gate house demerites me for my opinion? I watched my language! I'm totally pissed at one guy who thinks I didn't go by the law

Is this guy for real???

DaBears
10-26-2010, 02:08 PM
i smell Trolls?.... no1 can be that stupid

oldschoolguy
10-26-2010, 02:10 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/forum/smileyvault-popcorn.gif

xtremearchery
10-26-2010, 02:21 PM
:-D

Ya....no matter how you try and spin the name "Terry" into the sentence in the start of that "I'm Mad" thread it still doesn't work. :wink: :roll:

"I was Terry, the one who shot and killed my partners draw"

lol!!!!! An't that the truth.

Kody94
10-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Priceless!!!

oldschoolguy
10-26-2010, 02:27 PM
I was shot by my partner terry, who then killed my leh draw

10-26-2010, 02:39 PM

Here is another....

"This thread is like taking a crap and wiping your ass with a hoolahoop, it just goes around and around, smearing SH$T everywhere"...Pictures not included:wink:

I know funny, and that right there is funny. Keep your stinking pictures i just drew my own :oops:

TPB
10-26-2010, 03:31 PM

Here is another....

Bet you can't top that :-D One more? Hahahahaha those were hilarious.

hillclimber
10-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Me thinks Yappy Yoodle Dog made another account on here.

Island Idiots
10-26-2010, 03:45 PM

This was your post that I infracted you on for foul language:

I said I shot the bull for my partners bull draw!!!!!!!! so F..ckin sue me, whatv the hell is your problem. hundreds of us hunters out there are out helping our fellow hunters bag there game and making sure there safe; then you make that coment!!!!! are you ******ED?

And then I figured I may as well do you a favour and delete the thread, since you had already dug yourself into a legal hole on the other thread, no point in you incriminating yourself further.

But it seems you were too obstinate to take the hint, and now you've made up a lie to cover your tracks, so I'll just let you lie in the bed you have made...

Thanks for this. Its the qaulity and integrity of the moderators on this site that make it so enjoyable! :-D

ruger#1
10-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Damn, I have to go get some beer. This might be the longest thread coming up. Maybe he thinks he is in Newfoundland.

2x4x16
10-26-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm just waiting for more post from, Tombstone,
aka terry or what ever comes next. Take the hints and no more post for you.
But this post could be come quite interesting

BCbillies
10-26-2010, 05:22 PM
My stomach can't handle much more of this!

btw . . . they still doing that inbreeding on the Island?

10-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Is That foot in mouth or Gun in mouth ....?????

holllly crap !! Here we go again ...... keep talking keep talking........

Knock Knock ......... ya you know who it is ...... the long arm of the LAW .....

Sounds of the Good BAD and UGLY !

hahaha

CT

#1fishslayer
10-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Anybody seen Terry? We need pictures lmao !

luckynuts
10-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Don't answer your doorbell.

SSS

Now that is some funny Shite! i don't care who you are! LMAO

W

urbanhermit
10-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Come on you guys lay off, he had to shoot it, terry is his dog and cannot pull a trigger!

doubled
10-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Is it Terry from the Trailer Park Boys?????? I shot Bubbles Moose!!!!! No, Bubbles shot Bubbles Moose!!! No, Terry shot Bubble mooose!!!

coach
10-26-2010, 10:11 PM
This thread is just terrybull.

leadpillproductions
10-26-2010, 10:15 PM
smells like a cover up lol oh no thats just bull sh*t

Jonas111
10-26-2010, 10:29 PM
This post cracks me up. Can you say Darwin award????

This guy totally wins.

urbanhermit
10-26-2010, 10:55 PM
This thread is just terrybull.
on the conterry, it's quite good.

bsa30-06
10-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Me thinks Yappy Yoodle Dog made another account on here.

I think Yappy was smarter.:-D

pillpusher
10-26-2010, 11:03 PM
Damn, I have to go get some beer. This might be the longest thread coming up. Maybe he thinks he is in Newfoundland.

?????????????????? what????????????????????

Prowler
10-26-2010, 11:24 PM
I smell an INTERRYGATION in tombstones future....:neutral:

JAFA
10-26-2010, 11:50 PM
Rumor has it this could be a picture of the hunting parterry.

gutpile
10-27-2010, 12:26 AM
I think he meant jerry,jerry,jerry springer

urbanhermit
10-27-2010, 06:51 AM
Don't forget, Purjerry is a crime too.

yzchamp
10-27-2010, 07:02 AM
Worlds dumbest poacher? lol

steel_ram
10-27-2010, 08:55 AM
That's Terrybull!

urbanhermit
10-27-2010, 09:07 AM
down right Terryfying if you have 400lbs of evidence, er, i mean moose meat in your freezer..

ruger#1
10-27-2010, 09:20 AM
http://www.huntshoot.com/forums/attachments/f5/3838d1287860470-wheres-steady-poachers-bottle-copy.jpg

ruger#1
10-27-2010, 09:21 AM
http://forum.nightswithalicecooper.com/uploads/avatars/20080409_213031_funny-pictures-.jpg

7SAUM
10-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Priceless!!!!

rocksteady
10-27-2010, 09:42 AM
From the HBC guidelines:

13. At anytime, if a member has done something that is deemed to give HuntingBC.ca, or hunters in general a bad name, he/she could be banned indefinitely.

16. No Illegal activities to be discussed in the forums. For example, anything to do with illegal drugs, firearms alterations, illegal methods of taking game, poaching , filling others tags. ( Anything that may incriminate members or make the site look bad in the eyes of the public.)

So I think Tombstone should be banned...

He definitely violated #13, he shot something on someone elses tag and when questionned by the membership, blatantly told them he could do what he wants and he does not give a SH$T, then tried to put a new "twist" on his story to make it sound legit, only to be busted by his own incriminating postings from previous.....THIS LOOKS BAD, HE IS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE AND THE GENERAL HUNTING POPULATION OF BC.......

As far as #16 , it spells out right in there about filling other peoples tags..

Pretty straightforward....

With Tombstone, still being a member of HBC is BAD...

Ban him, delete his userid and any threads/posts he has ever done and lets move on....

On the good side, it is a credit to our membership, who in mass, jumped on this guys frame and told him what he was doing was illegal/unethical/wrong/stupid and did not support him in his defence and shot holes through his flimsy alibi and excuses....Good on us a group of like minded hunters....

Ban Tombstone, let him lurk from the outside and see if he can relearn some ethics...

By having him still as a member, in contradiction of the guidelines, are we not condoning the activity???

xtremearchery
10-27-2010, 11:36 AM
From the HBC guidelines:

13. At anytime, if a member has done something that is deemed to give HuntingBC.ca, or hunters in general a bad name, he/she could be banned indefinitely.

16. No Illegal activities to be discussed in the forums. For example, anything to do with illegal drugs, firearms alterations, illegal methods of taking game, poaching , filling others tags. ( Anything that may incriminate members or make the site look bad in the eyes of the public.)

He definitely violated #13, he shot something on someone elses tag and when questionned by the membership, blatantly told them he could do what he wants and he does not give a SH$T, then tried to put a new "twist" on his story to make it sound legit, only to be busted by his own incriminating postings from previous.....THIS LOOKS BAD, HE IS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE AND THE GENERAL HUNTING POPULATION OF BC.......

Ban him, delete his userid and any threads/posts he has ever done and lets move on....

On the good side, it is a credit to our membership, who in mass, jumped on this guys frame and told him what he was doing was illegal/unethical/wrong/stupid and did not support him in his defence and shot holes through his flimsy alibi and excuses....Good on us a group of like minded hunters....

Ban Tombstone, let him lurk from the outside and see if he can relearn some ethics...

By having him still as a member, in contradiction of the guidelines, are we not condoning the activity???
I agree 100%

xtremearchery
10-27-2010, 11:37 AM
From the HBC guidelines:

http://www.huntshoot.com/forums/attachments/f5/3838d1287860470-wheres-steady-poachers-bottle-copy.jpg

I love it! I've heard of someone that will take a case...lol

One Shot
10-27-2010, 12:54 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mconeshot/policecar.gif

10-27-2010, 01:03 PM
http://arizonahuntingtoday.com/desertrat/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Poacher-t1.jpg

jml11
10-27-2010, 01:30 PM

Chances are he won't be posting anymore anyways giving the backlash he will receive everytime.

First of all I do not know the OP nor do I condone what has occured, but I am just curious how many hypocrites are posting in these threads???

Shooting on other people's tags is probably the most common infraction of the wildlife act. I imagine there are countless hunting camps and groups that pool and share their tags every year, especially for moose which is probably one of the reasons MoE started offering legal shared hunts. Again I'm not saying it's ok to do this just saying that I imagine a few posters giving him grief have been a part of such camp or know people that do or have done this. I guess the only difference here is that it was openly described on the internet...but that shouldn't make the action any worse.

I will probably get berated for posting this, but I just laugh at how 'perfect' and 'honest' and 'ethical' EVERYONE on here is...well expect for one guy I guess :wink:.

BCrams
10-27-2010, 01:44 PM

I will probably get berated for posting this, but I just laugh at how 'perfect' and 'honest' and 'ethical' EVERYONE on here is...well expect for one guy I guess :wink:.

I would think most good hunters are honest and follow the rules and ones that don't are still the minority in whatever number that is :wink: I could have easily shot the calf for the fellow the last evening of calf season because he couldn't see it in order to put meat into his freezer but I don't do that.

That said, I am quite well aware as you and many others are, that people out there do partake in that practice and have a good time hunting. Thats why in some places like Nova Scotia, the winner of the moose draw is allowed to 'designate' a few (can't remember exact number) friends who can also partake in the hunt and pull the trigger. Sort of like the shared hunt but at least its another 'option'.

jml11
10-27-2010, 02:23 PM
I would think most good hunters are honest and follow the rules and ones that don't are still the minority in whatever number that is :wink: I could have easily shot the calf for the fellow the last evening of calf season because he couldn't see it in order to put meat into his freezer but I don't do that.

Many posters here hide behing their usernames and keyboard and we don't know the real person. I know you personally and know your attitude towards hunting, ethics etc and can value your posts and opinions for what they are worth. Even though I believe you wouldn't have shot that moose on his tag I imagine you can think of a couple people who would have...

Yes I would agree most hunters are honest sportmans and I certainly hope the minority is quite small ...I have trouble believing that none of the posters fall into that minority though. As an example, we as hunters are supposedly all sportsmans, stewards of the land who all love and respect nature, then why are there so many beers cans and tim hortons cups on the side of the road on the backroads and camps left with piles of grabage left behind??? My point is that it is still all too common and that some posters here (hopefully very few) are people doing that...perhaps I'm just too pesimistic :confused:, but a forum with a few thousand 'perfect' hunters...I just don't by it...

peashooter
10-27-2010, 03:02 PM
What makes you think hunters are the only ones leaving the mess?

Tenacious Billy
10-27-2010, 03:14 PM

He didn't say hunters were the only ones leaving the mess. The fact that hunters make up a large percentage of people who frequent the bush and use FSRs, in my opinion, gives good merrit to his assumption. Sure, there's other idiots out there dumping trash through the bush - but I think it's a safe bet assuming that some hunters are responsible for some of the crap you see roadside.....sad, but true.

jml11
10-27-2010, 03:14 PM

Obviously hunters aren't the only ones leaving the garbage. There has been numerous threads on here about people finding mess' left in camps after large hunting camps have left... I cleaned up a small camp the other day that left behind all their empties. I was happy to take them in for recycling (maybe they assumed someone would do that anyways? At least they put them back in the case...)

Dumping of carcasses and hides is also considered littering and only hunters do that...(bit of a silly one if you ask me, for obvious reasons)

Jelvis
10-27-2010, 05:09 PM
Every litter bit hurts

Mik
10-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Come on you guys lay off, he had to shoot it, terry is his dog and cannot pull a trigger!
Somebody should inTERRYgate the TERRYer....:-D