PDA

View Full Version : The reason it is so hard to get permission to use land

shekarchi
10-25-2010, 10:50 PM
Well we went to our blind for hunting yesterday and what we found was much less than pleasing. We built our blind is in a private land in delta, about 4 weeks ago and we have been hunting in it since, but I guess someone else has also found this blind useful. We got there at 6 in the morning to setup our decoys and all I could see around the blind was used shells, they where everywhere. I spent about 1/2 hour cleaning the place up, to make the matters worse there was garbage in the blind including cans of beer. I guess someone has decided that this is a nice place to fire a couple hundred shots and have a cold one. Man was I angry. The owner of the land is a family member and we never leave any garbage behind even though he doesn't mind if we do. It is because of these idiots that it is so hard to get a permission to use someones land. I am going to try to catch this guy, and once I do it is not going to be pretty. i wish he had just asked for permission, or at least cleaned up after himself. Sorry for the long rant I just had to get it out of my system.

p.s we had a good time shooing will post pics once I get them.

Cheers

Caveman
10-26-2010, 06:33 AM
Hope you find and educate these guys. We don't need any more black eyes. Us hunters already take it from all sides, but we should be making targets of ourselves

pnbrock
10-26-2010, 06:50 AM
we lost a property years back due to people just like you described.

Steeleco
10-26-2010, 07:31 AM
Catch them and turn them in, it is "Private land" after all!!!