PDA

View Full Version : absolute piss off.

3006pg
10-25-2010, 03:13 PM
well had my gear all ready to go for the morning hunt . jerry can and backpack in box of truck. drive to gas station and fill up my truck and step inside the store to pay for gas and i come out and my hunting bag is gone out of my truck. went back thought maybe i had mistaken and left it there but no it got snatched. went back to the mohawk, and viewed their survaillance tapes and sure enough the guy next to me filling up snatched my bag with my camera and shirts and ammo and all those goodies you need for hunting. I dont really mind what i lost but its just the thought of some pecker head quickly grabbing it and tossing it in his truck. The scary thing is the fact there was ammo in there i hope some poor kid doesnt stumble upon it. I reported it to the RCMP and let them know that it was stolen and it had firearm ammunition in it. I hope this donkey who stole this paid with debit or credit card. Just needed a little rant:evil:

vortex hunter
10-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Meat Heads

Kirby
10-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Wouldn't the survalillance tapes have a license plate on the guy that was filling up next to you????

BCLongshot
10-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately you'll learn not to trust the public for even a second.

It always bugs me more when a young guy gets burned like this.

Keep your chin up at least your not a pice of shit scumbag.

dawn2dusk
10-25-2010, 03:23 PM
SOrry to hear. Same thing happened to me 10 yrs ago. I stopped in Cranbrook for gas and used the can. Meanwhile someone when into my van and took a bag that had all my important documents and stuff. Really pissed me off.

Lesson learnt. I always lock my vechile if I am going to leave it unattended for any amount of time.

3006pg
10-25-2010, 03:27 PM
Wouldn't the survalillance tapes have a license plate on the guy that was filling up next to you????

it was only a side view of the pumps

mxracer328
10-25-2010, 03:33 PM
what a piss off is right, nothing like ruining a guys day. well if he paid at the pump then there should be a record of who it was.

BlacktailStalker
10-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Sounds weird to me, a gas station that doesnt have a camera on the plates.
If he didnt pay at the pump, he clearly paid inside, he'll be on that camera.

Barracuda
10-25-2010, 04:26 PM
I agree. they can get the info from either the CC/debit info or off the camera inside as well as one of thes plate cam .
pay before you pump should be a benifit in this situation

Yotapup
10-25-2010, 04:27 PM
That sucks man. My cousin had his Mosin Nagant stolen right out of the cab of his pickup about a week ago... right out of his driveway.

3006pg
10-25-2010, 05:59 PM
ya we got a pic of his face when he walked inside. so we will see what happens when all is said and done

NaStY
10-25-2010, 06:13 PM
Sorry to hear of your luck. I always make sure my gear is inside the truck and armed even if im in for a second. It only takes a second for some idiot to ruin your whole day.....

moosinaround
10-25-2010, 06:15 PM
I sure hope the cops catch him, and then show the video on dumbest criminals!! Fellas like that need a good beating too! Make sure you let us know who he is once the cops ID him!

ufishifish2
10-25-2010, 06:28 PM
I feel for you!
So far I have never had anything get ripped off in my entire life.
If something does go missing that means I probably lost or broke it while I was drunkenly stupid.
I just moved, so things are different now, but before moving, I hadn't taken the key out of the ignition of my truck for 9 entire years. Seriously! Small town mentality I guess.

A gas station with video cameras in a location that can't catch the a-holes license plate??? WTF?? That is insanely stupid!

The Dawg
10-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Pm sent....

killman
10-25-2010, 06:43 PM
Got his pic post it up. Which Mohawk was it? What kind of vehicle?

ufishifish2
10-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Okay, I've just hatched the plan for ya'.
After watching the gas station videos, I figure that you know what the a-hole looks like and what he drives.
Consider this to be like a white-tail bow hunt in a tree stand (minus the piss soaked tampons).
Spend 2 or 3 days that you have off of work waiting for him. Just like a day hunting, you may get lucky, or you may get bupkiss! It's time to go Ninja on this MO-FO!

Happy huntin' pardner!!

BimmerBob
10-25-2010, 06:54 PM
That sux huge, I feel for you man, hope you catch the SOB and unload a bit of whopass on him.

Jelvis
10-25-2010, 07:32 PM
You need to start thinking like a criminal and how they work at opportune times then realize there are lots around any town now a days. Put a canopy on the box with locking entrance ..
Motivation and opportunity (motis-operendi) re. valuable stuff left unsecured. By yourself ..
Your young and trust others too much it ain't going to change except get worse with economic times worsening monthly. Thieves break in also so be vigilant ..
Out of sight out of mind .. lock and secure vehicle at all times .. valuables covered or in trunk
No more open doors and keys left in car or motor running when in a store during the cold winter. Stuff like that .. the cold reality .. sad but real .. be pissed off at your self then you will remember
Jel ( Takes ten seconds to commit a crime ) by slime .. anytime anywhere all ways .. in the criminal haze ..

lightmag
10-25-2010, 07:42 PM
pm also sent

Big Lew
10-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Sorry to hear of your problem. Now-a-days you can't let your guard down for even a second, even in the middle of the day. Two years ago, I had parked my concrete mixer truck up against and parallel to the sidewalk, and was standing on the sidewalk filling wheelbarrows for a customer. I had closed my windows 3/4s, leaving 6 inches open, and had locked the doors. I had to leave the motor running in order to unload into the wheelbarrows. I heard a car horn, so looked into up into the truck's driver's side mirror and saw someone in the cab. I dropped my controls and ran around to the driver's side in time to see feet sticking out of the cab. The thief had my day bag already out on the step, and was trying to get the glove box open.....well, he didn't make it, I ran up the steps and hammered him in the kidneys 3 times, and then dragged him out and kept thumping him until workers dragged me off him....he'll think twice before trying that again. This was in the middle of the day, with lots of people walking around, talk about being brazen! Thieves have learned that many drivers leave their wallets in their cabs, so here's a heads up....never leave your wallet in your truck cab if you are delivering product, even for a minute.

killman
10-25-2010, 07:54 PM
I didn't send a pm:mrgreen:

BimmerBob
10-25-2010, 09:17 PM
I didn't send a pm:mrgreen:

No pm from me either :wink::mrgreen::confused:

3006pg
10-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Got his pic post it up. Which Mohawk was it? What kind of vehicle?
it was the one at spruceland. and he had a silver ford 150 i would say probably a 2000 or 2001 model shortbox regular cab

sparkes3
10-27-2010, 05:32 PM
yup i would be waitin for his next fill up

cainer
10-27-2010, 06:23 PM
dude that sucks. I always wonder what i'd do if i happen to catch someone doing something like that. oh wait-he'd get a curb stompin, then i might wonder about it :)

Phil A. Bowl
10-27-2010, 08:47 PM
set up ur tree stand in the parkin lot and hunker down