PDA

View Full Version : last 2 days of rifle season for me

nwalter
10-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Saturday Sunday is all I have left to hunt in my first season then I head back up to until mid to late november. Up until Tuesday all I had seen were countless Mule does and one white tail doe that was standing on the road when I came around the corner. Needless to say she didnt stay long to see what was going on. As of Tuesday I had my first day where I saw absolutely nothing. My father in law assured me there is many of these days and not to get discouraged.
I want to make the most of the last 2 days I have to hunt so I would graciously accept any suggestions. I live in Kelowna but dont mind travelling in a 200km radius.
I think too that I am going to have to get a bow so I can maybe get in some late season hunting

doubled
10-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Taking a "newbie" out tomorrow for a whitey doe or what have you. Will probably go out on Saturday or Sunday if you are interested. PM me.

nwalter
10-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Saturday was the day. Saw some nice does but never a good clean shot. Ended up settling for a small buck. nothing to write home about but it will definitely feed the family a few meals. Hope to get my muley filled later in the season