PDA

View Full Version : I'M mad

tombstone
10-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Gate house demerites me for my opinion? I watched my language! I'm totally pissed at one guy who thinks I didn't go by the law
I was the one who shot and killed my partners draw!!! Am I in the wrong???

The Dawg
10-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Ummm....yes.

You didnt have a draw. You shot and killed an animal you didnt have a draw for.

How are you not wrong?

killman
10-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Yes you are.......in the wrong. You can not shoot someone elses LEH.

slowkey
10-20-2010, 09:00 PM
yep. if your name ain't on the draw you can't shot it. I know what your saying and what your hinting at happens a lot more than is let on but your name must be on the paper work to be eligible to shoot anything under the LEH

SR80
10-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Yah I always thought that was against the law??

j270wsm
10-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Your partner had the draw, and you pulled the trigger. Then technically you ILLEGALLY shot an animal.

Brambles
10-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Yup, its against the law to shoot an animal for which you don't hold a tag.

Regardless if the tag holder is present, tag holder is the one whom is to do the shooting

RJ
If your names not on the LEH paper, how could you think you could shoot that animal? Pretty cut and dry.

chainsaw
Lots of people do it but that dont mean its right.laws are laws.

frenchbar
10-20-2010, 09:03 PM
wow!!!!!!! talk about digging your own Grave!

7SAUM
10-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Yes your in the wrong, you just have to look in the Reg's it tells you in there.

I do have 1 question to you though? Why Would you spout off on the internet about it? Gee wizz man ur asking for trouble. LOL!!!

MuleyMadness
10-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Yep that's about as illegal as it gets. Unlawfully hunting/killing an animal...used to be called poaching before we all got so eloquent.

Gateholio
10-20-2010, 09:05 PM
You didn't get an infraction for expressing your opinion that it is okay for you to shoot another persons LEH moose, you got an infraction for using foul language.

I deleted your post because of the foul language.

You've admitted several times to shooting your partners moose LEH now, so I suspect the CO's will be paying you a visit and confiscating your partners moose. Good luck.

snareman1234
10-20-2010, 09:09 PM
lol atleast dont admit it on the inter-web

Phil
10-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Don't post your illegal activities online for all to to read. One of the site rules even makes direct refference to that exact statement. You should know that it is illigal to fill/cut another guys tag. I'm sure that is why your other thread was locked. You better start eating that moose PDQ before the Co's pack it out of your deep freeze and drop it off at the homeless shelter and food banks. The only person you should be mad at is yourself.

Sitkaspruce
10-20-2010, 09:10 PM
Now you see what I am saying........

You should read the regs a whole more before you make a mistake again.

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, I am the one that he is pi$$ed at:wink:

Good on you to go to a PM though, but you really need to calm down and know your regs before you fly off the handle.:wink:

Cheers

SS

Have you heard the knocking on your door yet ??

OMG !! too funny

KNOCK KNOCK .... there it is now.

CT

digger dogger
ummm, you better call your own a$$ in, they may go easy on you seeing as you obviously didn't know the rules/law. Better start eating!
I believe you are not aloud to shoot an animal on any tag of someone elses not just LEH. Even if they are hunting with you.

leadpillproductions
10-20-2010, 09:13 PM
1 WORD OPPS lol dam

KB90
10-20-2010, 09:13 PM
I hope you got to taste your moose lol. Cause it won't be in your freezer for long.

It's Illegal. CO's monitor the site and i'm sure someone has already reported it anyhow.

M.Dean
10-20-2010, 09:14 PM
The only time you can shoot someones LEH animal is if you don't tell anyone you shot the leh animal!!! If you shot the leh animal then tell everyone you shot it, your guilty as hell! I'd bet money the law is trying to find your IP address as we speak!

tombstone
10-20-2010, 09:15 PM
I know the law is the law, and you have to go by the rules, I'm not disputing the regs or the law. I totally go by that; SO none of you have ever shot your partners annimal

darrin6109
10-20-2010, 09:16 PM
you are an idiot

slowkey
10-20-2010, 09:17 PM
nope and even if I did I wouldn't tell everyone on a hunting forum :rolleyes:

leadpillproductions
I know the law is the law, and you have to go by the rules, I'm not disputing the regs or the law. I totally go by that; SO none of you have ever shot your partners annimal
You really dont get it ! Oh ya you did but your going to lose it lol

chinook

C'mon, is this a joke? Your not serious are you? This is the exact kind of stuff that gives the hunting community bad press and leads to even more restictions on the rest of us who actually PAY ATTENION TO THE RULES!!

1/2 slam

You were wrong to shoot it and no I haven't

IslandHunterBXL
iv heard of CO's that read these forums just looking for dummies like you who openly admit to commiting an offence. that was a really stupid thing to post.

doubled
Now you see what I am saying........

You should read the regs a whole more before you make a mistake again.

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, I am the one that he is pi$$ed at:wink:

Good on you to go to a PM though, but you really need to calm down and know your regs before you fly off the handle.:wink:

Cheers

SS

And post about it online. This cannot be true, gotta be a troll. Either that or here is a candidate for the Darwin awards soon.

chinooker
10-20-2010, 09:18 PM
cos might look a little stupid going around port alberni Knocking on doors asking are you Mr. Tombstone? I don't think I would worry to much about anyone knocking on your door.:-D

Brambles
10-20-2010, 09:19 PM

SO let me get this straight, you know the law is the law and you have to go by the rules......... yet you go on a public forum and POINT BLANK tell the world that you shot your buddies moose LEH.??????

Apparently the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top in tombstone land.....better hurry up and fry yourself up a steak before its too late.

Shooter
10-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Ur buddies gonna be maaaaaad at u.

Kody94
10-20-2010, 09:20 PM
This cannot be true, gotta be a troll.

I have been thinking the same thing. This can't really be happening... lol

kbb
10-20-2010, 09:22 PM
like Forrest Gump said. "Stupid is as stupid does"

need to refresh this one, starting to get gooder

doubled
10-20-2010, 09:24 PM
cos might look a little stupid going around port alberni Knocking on doors asking are you Mr. Tombstone? I don't think I would worry to much about anyone knocking on your door.:-D

All it takes is a call to the his gov contact and find out who owns the huntingbc.ca domain which I am sure they probably already know. Then, get the IP of the poster, see who it belongs to and if the stars are aligned - KNOCK KNOCK.

Who's there?

CO.

M.Dean
10-20-2010, 09:25 PM
If your buddy fired at the moose and it looked like it may be wounded so you fired and knocked it down, I don't think to many would complain. I'm real sure that's the way I would tell the story if asked!!!

bearhunter338-06
10-20-2010, 09:27 PM
lmao........some people are just stupid.

Jordo
Hahaha! The thread name is "I'm Mad!" It should be "I'm dumb!"

darrin6109
still an idiot

digger dogger
10-20-2010, 09:28 PM
rule#1 in,"it's unlawful" page 14
And tell your buddy the same thing! Man is he gonna wanna kick your a$$!

The Dawg
10-20-2010, 09:28 PM
All it takes is a call to the his gov contact and find out who owns the huntingbc.ca domain which I am sure they probably already know. Then, get the IP of the poster, see who it belongs to and if the stars are aligned - KNOCK KNOCK.

Who's there?

CO.

Yep, its happened before.

Remember the 'illegal' sheep thread? :)

BlacktailStalker
10-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Its a good thing you have a nice blacktail in your picture now show us a bigger pic and tell us the story to redeem yourself.

slowkey
10-20-2010, 09:30 PM
this might be the quickest thread to 100

Brambles
10-20-2010, 09:32 PM
I wonder how many guys from port albernie had the 5-02D moose draw starting October 1st?

Sitkaspruce
10-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Still pi$$ed at me:wink:

He did post it in another post, so I brought it up.

We have "discussed" it by PM.

Still not sure why he thinks he did nothing wrong:confused:

Probably should be locked.........

Cheers

SS

frenchbar
Its a good thing you have a nice blacktail in your picture now show us a bigger pic and tell us the story to redeem yourself.

his buddy probably shot it for him:mrgreen: lol

MuleyMadness

Do you have any idea how easy it is to get an IP address and from that a name? Takes about 4 minutes if you know what you're doing.

Tombstone, call yourself in, and self disclose. I honestly see that as being the only way you are going to avoid a fine and likely loss of license.

killman
10-20-2010, 09:34 PM
I wonder how many guys from port albernie had the 5-02D moose draw starting October 1st?

Nice work Sherlock, we will have him hangin by mornin...:wink::mrgreen:

Fozzie
Hey tombstone, I can get you off the hook on this one if you answer yes to the following question.

Are you a junior hunter who is 10 years of age or older and under the age of 14? If so, your allowed to fill someone else's LEH. (page 8 of the synopsis).

And if you are, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STILL DOING UP! ITS WAY PAST YOUR BEDTIME!

BromBones
This is funny.

I think as long as the tagholder is present and a tag is cut, it's not really a big deal. Happens quite often.

Definitely not something to shout from the rooftops though:)

tombstone
10-20-2010, 09:38 PM
YAH you guys are right
I do know the permit/tag holder is the one who is supposed to bag the annimal, of course I know that. "throw my hands in the air" I LOVE TO HUNT AND I ALLWAYS STAY LEGALL

thecoug
10-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Gate house demerites me for my opinion? I watched my language! I'm totally pissed at one guy who thinks I didn't go by the law
In the wrong... yes... and you just posted your " confession" Much like the fools that posted the images of the damage they did with machine guns... Interesting to see where this all goes..
You ever take a CORE course?? Read the regs??? Read the LEH?????

Makes real hunters very sad... Sections in Core Manual.... Law.... Conservation... Ethics.... Maybe you were resting?????

MuleyMadness
10-20-2010, 09:39 PM
This is funny.

I think as long as the tagholder is present and a tag is cut, it's not really a big deal. Happens quite often.

I think you are right, never done it myself, but I don't have much doubt it happens. But why oh why would someone publicly disclose that, KNOWING it's illegal. He might as well put an ad in the paper lol, the internet isn't private.

chinook
10-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Tombstone, you still there? We havent heard from you since your post and we are all really looking forward to hearing from you again. So what do you think, now do you believe you may have F'dU or what?

r106
This is funny.

I agree. and to post it on the internet is stupid and to think it's ok is ******ed.

hotload
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Hahahaha, Ya Just Gotta Love This Site. What a Dumbass and he actually goes into the bush with a gun.

Gateholio

That's not the way it works. They can contact HBC and ask for contact information, or they find a picture of the person they are interested in, and find them that way. Or find his buddy wiht the tag.... Believe me, if I was interested in who Mr. Tombstone was it wouldn't take long.:-D

chinook
10-20-2010, 09:41 PM
YAH you guys are right
I do know the permit/tag holder is the one who is supposed to bag the annimal, of course I know that. "throw my hands in the air" I LOVE TO HUNT AND I ALLWAYS STAY LEGALL

You beat me. You type as fast as you shoot....

r106
10-20-2010, 09:42 PM
YAH you guys are right

I think you mean try to stay legal because you already admited to doing ilegal stuff

r106
10-20-2010, 09:43 PM
You beat me. You type as fast as you shoot....

hahahahaha.. that was good

vortex hunter
10-20-2010, 09:46 PM
totally incriminate yourself Tombstone WHAT A DUMB TRUCK lol lol and you passed your core lol lol you should take it again and read the book this time lol sry lol lol I love this site

10-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Well,

We found out Why they Call You TOMBSTONE ..............

you and buddy with the tag are ..............DEAD .......... !!!!!

LOL this is toooooooo FUNNY !! LIve on the WEB ! hahahahhha

KNOCK KNOCK ah heck just walk your self in tomorrow morning.

CT

Brew
10-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Hey tombstone, I can get you off the hook on this one if you answer yes to the following question.

Are you a junior hunter who is 10 years of age or older and under the age of 14? If so, your allowed to fill someone else's LEH. (page 8 of the synopsis).

And if you are, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STILL DOING UP! ITS WAY PAST YOUR BEDTIME!

Too funny:mrgreen: tombstone your hooped.

urbanhermit
10-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Do you have a picture of you sitting on the moose?

Gateholio
10-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Well, mocking time is over boys. *LOCKED*:-D