PDA

View Full Version : New member Joke

Steelpulse
10-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Hey so moved out hear from Ontario for school now starting my B.C. hunting season for the first time. Have read a few times new members need to tell a joke so here goes

This guy applied for a new job and in his interview his boss says "well your resume looks great is there anything else that you feel you need to add before we finish here" he pauses and says "well ya theres a few things just before I came back from the war over seas I had my balls shot off. Oh and also I'm deathly allergic to coffee so I can't have any of that." his boss then replies "ok well then your hired why don't you come in at 10am tomorrow and work until close" the guy says "why should I come in at 10 don't you open at 8" his boss replies "well ya but for the first 2 hours we just scratch our balls and drink coffee so I didn't really think you'd be interested"

Rusty Shackleford
10-20-2010, 03:16 PM
This is a hunting forum. Maybe it's just me, but the joke posts are annoying and totally unnecessary.

TPB
10-20-2010, 03:34 PM
This is a hunting forum. Maybe it's just me, but the joke posts are annoying and totally unnecessary.

Well i have to disagree with you I like to read a good joke which i just did. Welcome to the forum and most importantly B.C. hope you enjoy it here

KB90
10-20-2010, 03:44 PM
hahaha good one.

Man some people are never happy, some want jokes some don't. who cares enjoy it for what it is, but they definitely aren't mandatory.

So Steel pulse where are you going to school what do you plan on hunting?

mike_b
10-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Steelpulse's thread was title "new joke". If you don't want to read a joke, don't open the thread.

Good joke steelpulse; made me chuckle.

Steelpulse
10-20-2010, 06:32 PM
Well im at TRU have been hunting white tails, ducks, geese and the upland bag at home Parry Sound, Ontario. As for what I want to hunt here aside from everything I'm not sure this year a mule deer because we don't have them in Ontario and a bear probably. I'll see how that goes and then next year most definitely want to go for a Big Horn and will apply for some LEH hunts and just going to make a list and start from the top I guess and see how that works out.

hotload
10-20-2010, 09:18 PM
He mentioned there would be a JOKE, can't your brain stop your fingers from making the awful mistake of opening up the thread. Some people just have to bitch about anything.