PDA

View Full Version : Nuts or what?

bearheart
10-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Just read headline on MSN, Hiker dies as result of encounter with mountain goat. Mountain goat killed by the authorities and now undergoing tests??? Mountain goats are are not predatory, they are herbivores...why kill it? test it for what?

curt
10-17-2010, 09:22 AM
well that story will be worth a read:confused:

.330 Dakota
10-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Mess with the Billy and get the horn

scoot
10-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Rabies, Mad goat Disease?

lilhoss
10-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Lesbian goat disease,they have a real hate on for men in general.

slayer B
10-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Could have been a sexual assault, those goats can be very horny!:mrgreen:

clell
10-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Best carry a gun while hiking.

PORT ANGELES, Wash. - Rangers in Washington state suspect an encounter with a mountain goat killed a 63-year-old hiker in Olympic National Park.
The park service says Robert H. Boardman, of Port Angeles, was hurt Saturday as he hiked near the park's Klahhane Ridge and died hours later at a Port Angeles hospital.
Officials did not provide any specifics on his injuries but said an early investigation indicates they were the result of an encounter with a goat.
Rangers tracked down and killed the animal, which will be analyzed by a veterinary pathologist.

Bow Walker
10-17-2010, 09:54 AM
It was a hybrid goat. Very dangerous!

bearheart
10-17-2010, 09:54 AM
That's the story. I think it is just wrong for the rangers to track down and kill the goat. First for basic reason, it eats green stuff not meat, so the guy was in the wrong place, wrong time, sad, sorry, but why kill the goat. Second, how the heck are they going to know they got the right goat before they shoot it, you believe they are going to be able to spot blood on goats horns from a distance. Third, what the heck are they going to analyze it for? Just shaking my head still.

JCVD
10-17-2010, 12:15 PM
That's the story. I think it is just wrong for the rangers to track down and kill the goat. First for basic reason, it eats green stuff not meat, so the guy was in the wrong place, wrong time, sad, sorry, but why kill the goat. Second, how the heck are they going to know they got the right goat before they shoot it, you believe they are going to be able to spot blood on goats horns from a distance. Third, what the heck are they going to analyze it for? Just shaking my head still.

Ever see that vid where the deer kicks that ******s ass? Some animals are just aggressive.