PDA

View Full Version : E-mail re H47

1/2 slam
10-17-2010, 12:55 AM
Here's the e-mail that I got from Logmandan tonight. Anyone else get one. This is getting stupid. I know who I beleive and it is H47.

Wayne is lying to you all. The person who shot this 7 x 8 bull was my father and he said Wayne was not even hunting with him. My father is 86 years old and went to this area with a car and a tent, he has always hunted alone. He bugled twice at 7 in the morning and this bull came out in the open from the edge of bush. Dad shot and made a perfect lung shot at about 150 yards. Dad went to check his kill and after 5 minutes Wayne appeared with a reed hanging from his lip. My father is puzzled how Wayne got this picture because after my dad cancelled his tag they both left the area as my dad went to get help from his friend at his camp because Wayne wanted a whole quarter for his help that my dad didn't even asked for.:evil:Last year my dad was in this same area and had packed up to leave and wayne came to say goodbye and both heard an elk bugle over the hill about 200 yards from my dads camp. Wayne took his gun and went to the top and started shooting hitting a big bull twice in the front leg and once in the rump. Wayne then ran back to his truck passing my dad who was on his way up too see what he was shooting at, to get more amunition so he could finally kill the elk which was no more than 100 yards away. Wayne's partners were all gone for thanksgiving so he was all alone and so my dad offered his help and so Wayne slashed out a trail and brought his truck to the kill and dad made sure that the antleres did not get damaged on the way to the landing where my dad had his camp. They quartered, skinned and loaded up the elk and went to Waynes camp. My father followed in his car which was all packed. They went to sleep and in the morning Dad help clean the meat and butcher the antlers. For all of my dads help Wayne offered some meat and dad refused but me made my dad take the shot up front leg. These words are from my fathers mouth who is sitting here beside me and his name is Arki Udot and once again he is 86 years old and Wayne did not even shake his hand and congradulate him on the very successful hunt. Too bad Waynes pride got in the way of this friendship

Gateholio
10-17-2010, 01:37 AM
Meh...

Someone took the pic, and it's no puzzle. H47 took the pic.

I've never met H47, but it's pretty clear that there are lots that have, and they don't describe a guy that is a selfish, jealous dick.

I don't even know why we are still dwelling on this. I think "Arky" got lucky and then wanted to claim all the credit for himself.

abbyfireguy
10-17-2010, 02:06 AM
I got a PM as well,what a strange PM to receive.
Don't know who "logmandan" is but if "Arki" is 86 ,he sure looks good for his age.
Must be all the "elk" he eats!! LOL:wink:

Story sounded a bit contrived when I got the PM tonight.

BiG Boar
10-17-2010, 02:27 AM
I don't know what is happening here. Two sides to every story. Guy don't look 86 in waynes pic though. Something fishy round here.

Stone Sheep Steve
10-17-2010, 03:36 AM
Got the same PM.
Easy enough to figure out. We all see H47's other recent pics and the pic in question should be from the same camera. Should be digitally imprinted on the pic.

I'm thinking the PM'er is the same guy in H47's pic

SSS

chola
10-17-2010, 05:04 AM
I gotta agree...sounds like an awful lot of BS floating around here

Stéphane
10-17-2010, 07:03 AM
I got the pm too, started to read it, because my Archery guy name is Wayne. When I realised what it was all about, I began looking for something special . . . Ah here it is, the "Delete" button.

Don't use the PM to voice your opinion, this a forum, start a tread.

sawmill
10-17-2010, 07:24 AM
Got the same one too..........strange shit.

farside
10-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Got it as well. Perhaps its time to just delete this crap. Not even a bit of good is going to come from this thread. I vote for a DELETE!! Wayne is trying to move along and so should we.

Nobody deserves this kind of bull poo. I will continue to stand behind Wayne on this as I have no reason not to.

I know him and his reputation - I know nothing of this other person.

trigger
10-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Arky , the guy you see in the pics is deffinettly 86. He's very old and week. I don't buy that he helped Wayne out very much getting his elk out. He was crying one time when we came along after he shot a deer because he couldntnt even budge the damn thing.
He can barely lift his rifle up.
This man is very brittle

sawmill
10-17-2010, 08:35 AM
I just got a repeat of the PM .Ban this guy,he`s filling up my pm box with crap.

BlacktailStalker
10-17-2010, 08:36 AM
Once again, I WAS THERE.
I welcome any of these blatant liars into camp to press their point about "whats going on in H47s camp" and/or what really went down.

H47 doesnt take a shot unless it is better than perfect, EVER.
He has the utmost respect for game, perfectly demonstrated by his passion about pictures, video and turning down perfetly legal bulls year after year, something many people can't and won't do.

Arki shot that bull at 50 yards, you can clearly hear the FOOL as he walks up to it on video, "How many points does it have?"
He didnt even know if it was a six point.
I know exactly where he was sitting, where the bull walked out of, where wayne was and where the bull fell.
The details are in the videos regarding all things you talk of, there is no arguement about that so :roll:

I also know exactly how the hunt went down last year, its on video as well, for all of HBC to see which they have.
I've met Arky, I've talked to him. He is 86, we thought he was 88 this year.
Arky is a very feeble man, he can barely walk through the slash as seen on the video, this is not a 'diss' this is just a point.

I am quite tired of this "drama"
THis "guy" who claims to be his son, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

I am willing to bet that his son is on here so why dont you ask your father about the black bear he told people he shot up the ass while it was running away from his hanging whitetail doe when he spooked it 2 years ago.

I never asked, but I assume he called it in to the COs?

What I dont understand is why are these guys still talking about it, Waynes over it, he doesnt care and has no desire to associate with any of you as he knows your "type" and wishes he hadnt helped you over the last few years.

Rattler
10-17-2010, 08:50 AM
Here's the e-mail that I got from Logmandan tonight. Anyone else get one. This is getting stupid. I know who I beleive and it is H47.

Wayne is lying to you all. The person who shot this 7 x 8 bull was my father and he said Wayne was not even hunting with him. My father is 86 years old and went to this area with a car and a tent, he has always hunted alone. He bugled twice at 7 in the morning and this bull came out in the open from the edge of bush. Dad shot and made a perfect lung shot at about 150 yards. Dad went to check his kill and after 5 minutes Wayne appeared with a reed hanging from his lip. My father is puzzled how Wayne got this picture because after my dad cancelled his tag they both left the area as my dad went to get help from his friend at his camp because Wayne wanted a whole quarter for his help that my dad didn't even asked for.:evil:Last year my dad was in this same area and had packed up to leave and wayne came to say goodbye and both heard an elk bugle over the hill about 200 yards from my dads camp. Wayne took his gun and went to the top and started shooting hitting a big bull twice in the front leg and once in the rump. Wayne then ran back to his truck passing my dad who was on his way up too see what he was shooting at, to get more amunition so he could finally kill the elk which was no more than 100 yards away. Wayne's partners were all gone for thanksgiving so he was all alone and so my dad offered his help and so Wayne slashed out a trail and brought his truck to the kill and dad made sure that the antleres did not get damaged on the way to the landing where my dad had his camp. They quartered, skinned and loaded up the elk and went to Waynes camp. My father followed in his car which was all packed. They went to sleep and in the morning Dad help clean the meat and butcher the antlers. For all of my dads help Wayne offered some meat and dad refused but me made my dad take the shot up front leg. These words are from my fathers mouth who is sitting here beside me and his name is Arki Udot and once again he is 86 years old and Wayne did not even shake his hand and congradulate him on the very successful hunt. Too bad Waynes pride got in the way of this friendship

I too as well received this pm. I would like to point out the contradiction in this story, indicated in bold above. He says Arky hunts alone but after shooting the bull Arky was going back to his camp to get help from his friend:confused: Something is not adding up here....

BlacktailStalker
10-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Another thing, people of the ripe old age of 86 often arent exactly all there.
If the guy wonders how Wayne got the pictures of him with the bull and the live video, of THEM together as he asked "How many points?".... maybe that says it all.

Why are all these people getting pms ? Is this person trying to justify his fathers actions and try and bandage his reputation with a whack of people that dont even know him ?
Buddy, at the end of the day, nobody cares.

And quit trying to say you're his son, his son lives in Vancouver and you are in Valemont right now Logmandan !

frenchbar
10-17-2010, 08:55 AM
I got the email as well and told the dufuss i really couldnt give a shit:mrgreen: about the whole situation...like sand in the hour glass ..these are the 'days of our elk':icon_frow What a soap opera ........

Barracuda
10-17-2010, 09:04 AM
I would just like to point out that I did NOT get the pm and nor do i know what the hell is going on .:mrgreen:

IBTL:-D

1/2 slam
10-17-2010, 09:13 AM
I would just like to point out that I did NOT get the pm and nor do i know what the hell is going on .:mrgreen:

IBTL:-D

Your a lucky one aren't you?

.330 Dakota
10-17-2010, 09:17 AM
Yah I got it too. I have never met or talked to either fellow so no comment on whos lying etc. Any comments I made on the original post were simply generic in nature and I think everyone at some time has had a bad hunting experience.

kgs
10-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Yea I got the same pm and yes I am tired of all the drama too. I do not know H47 but after reading the posts I believe he is a stand up guy or he would not have the support of so many on this site. Its to bad that some hunters do not understand that sharing the meat is what hunting is all about. I also do not like getting pm from people who aren't willing to have an open debate for all to see. My personal opinion is if you are incapable of being able to clearly see what your shooting to identify it then don't shoot it also if you can't gut it or pack it out and have difficulty moving around in the bush maybe its time to hang up your guns. I do not know any 80 + people who are capable of hunting with out help period as there is a safety issue here. I am not trying to offend anyone here this is just my opinion.

.330 Dakota
10-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Once again, I WAS THERE.
I welcome any of these blatant liars into camp to press their point about "whats going on in H47s camp" and/or what really went down.

H47 doesnt take a shot unless it is better than perfect, EVER.
He has the utmost respect for game, perfectly demonstrated by his passion about pictures, video and turning down perfetly legal bulls year after year, something many people can't and won't do.

Arki shot that bull at 50 yards, you can clearly hear the FOOL as he walks up to it on video, "How many points does it have?"
He didnt even know if it was a six point.
I know exactly where he was sitting, where the bull walked out of, where wayne was and where the bull fell.
The details are in the videos regarding all things you talk of, there is no arguement about that so :roll:

I also know exactly how the hunt went down last year, its on video as well, for all of HBC to see which they have.
I've met Arky, I've talked to him. He is 86, we thought he was 88 this year.
Arky is a very feeble man, he can barely walk through the slash as seen on the video, this is not a 'diss' this is just a point.

I am quite tired of this "drama"
THis "guy" who claims to be his son, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

I am willing to bet that his son is on here so why dont you ask your father about the black bear he told people he shot up the ass while it was running away from his hanging whitetail doe when he spooked it 2 years ago.

I never asked, but I assume he called it in to the COs?

What I dont understand is why are these guys still talking about it, Waynes over it, he doesnt care and has no desire to associate with any of you as he knows your "type" and wishes he hadnt helped you over the last few years.

If you were there and KNOW the situation then,"well said"

Bow Walker
10-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Wayne is a "stand-up guy". When he reates a story or circumstance he tells the truth - he is incapable of doing it any other way. Period. I'd believe him over anyone else telling a different version of the same story even with their hand on a stack of bibles.

Moosetalker
10-17-2010, 09:32 AM
Maybe this h47 fella was having a bad day or had a seniors moment of his own.

mrdoog
10-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Just a thought: does the old guy hunt alone because no one likes him?

lilhoss
10-17-2010, 09:50 AM
The story says he (Arki)"always hunts alone",but I've seen a pic or two on here of him with his animals,so who takes those pictures?Also noted he is "old and weak",so what the hell is is doing hunting by himself.The story also relays that Wayne was about 100 yards from a bull and shot the hell out of it,front leg,ass end,wow,all those years of hunting and he chose this bull to get buck fever.Yeah right.I've been around long enough to know that when you hear someone bitch about someone else blowing off a front leg and shooting it in the ass,it is either buckfever or bullshit.I call bullshit.This is a typical hunting story where assumptions were made,the plan or expectations were not met,and a friendship has been ruined.The only thing happening now is all the hens in the henhouse have gotten loose and the cackling is getting louder.

308Lover
10-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Me too. Perhaps a little bit of 'old timers" disease crept in here. Let's leave these old guys alone. Some day my memory of a hunt might get screwed up too.

Vader
10-17-2010, 09:53 AM
Once again, I WAS THERE.

I'm a little confused.. In original story a post where D6Dan says:

Talked to Wayne this morning on the phone. He told me the (other guy) was staying at his own camp alone, and Wayne was by himself at his own camp.

Probably best to let this one die a natural death.. Whats done is done and lessons learned by those involved will never be repeated..

Still a dandy bull though!

born2hunt
10-17-2010, 09:57 AM
wow this whole senario is confusing as fawk ! always 3 sides to a story tho-- his ,theirs , then the truth..

^
Hehe had to fix your spelling.

urbanhermit
10-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Like any good argument, 3 sides to the story. my side, his side and the truth, sometimes the truth resembles one side quite a bit more. Maybe after the wave of emotion of a huge bull hitting the ground, the way things are remebered may be set as the memory but not entirely accurate.

BlacktailStalker
10-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Should clarify, there in camp. Right down the road.
I was typing hastily, point format as I am annoyed to be even associated with all this crap let alone have to talk about it but frankyl, wayne is a good man and to have this guy slag him and him not here to relay what happened, I am cuz thats what friends do.
However its to the point I will likely not go back. Its too much and contradicts my reasons to be in the bush.

Anyways Wayne walked in after the whole event and I was packing up.
The man was watery eyed, he wasnt lying. I had to ask how big the bull was, it wasnt an issue to him, just Arkys ignorance.
I knew where Wayne was going the night before as we always talk about our hunts and our plans, should something happen.
Another member of our camp had been there each a.m and p.m for several days prior, which is why Arky was there I believe.
We knew the bull was there, fresh tracks coming down the mountain and back up as well as one guy listened to him raking trees the day before.
So Wayne planned to sit there.
Being the sport he (wayne) is and Arky there first, he said he'd sit up top and do some cow calling to see what happens and sure enough, big boy sauntered out.
The rest is obvious.

Watch the flippin video on the original thread and turn your speakers on, how it went down is there, its that simple.

I'm done with it enough is enough.

urbanhermit
10-17-2010, 10:01 AM
wow this whole senario is confusing as fawk ! always 3 sides to a story tho-- his ,there's , then the truth..
we weree typing that at the same time hahahaha

Tenacious Billy
10-17-2010, 10:07 AM
"These are the Days of Our Lives......"

Gateholio
10-17-2010, 10:10 AM
I told logmandan to stop spamming everyone or I will ban him...

This little drama should come to an end, I think we all have enough info to make up our own minds.