PDA

View Full Version : Hunting day tomorrow! Wooo Hooo!

Stéphane
10-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Ah man, I've been looking forward to a grouse hunt all week, and it looks like I'll be blessed with a beautiful day. Planning on being in the trail by sunrise, and hopefully I see tons of them.

Lat time I went hunting (September 5th), I got only one, but saw plenty of them. Now that I readjusted my sights for closer range, I sure hope it will be a good day. Regardless of the catch, a day on the mountain beats everything.

Who else will enjoy the outdoor tomorrow?

spreerider
10-15-2010, 06:45 PM
going to look for deer or bear or grouse tomorrow morning up in the mountains.

running out of time up high i noticed a skim of snow up in the alpine this morning

TEN22
10-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Ah man, I've been looking forward to a grouse hunt all week, and it looks like I'll be blessed with a beautiful day. Planning on being in the trail by sunrise, and hopefully I see tons of them.

Lat time I went hunting (September 5th), I got only one, but saw plenty of them. Now that I readjusted my sights for closer range, I sure hope it will be a good day. Regardless of the catch, a day on the mountain beats everything.

Who else will enjoy the outdoor tomorrow?
Hi Stephane,
Any luck on your grouse hunt? I have tried around Murray lake and did OK. Heading out Oct 25 for one more grouse hunt and looking for somewhere a bit heavier with the birds.

shawnwells
10-20-2010, 06:55 PM
good luck buddy...hopefully your vegetarian streak is over...