PDA

View Full Version : Lost Limited entry card!!!

brandonhunter
10-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Ok the problem that I am having is that I lost my limited entry paper that was sent in the mail for my mule deer doe. Does anyone know if it would still be legal if I printed off the sheet from the government website where it states that I have had a successful draw?? Could I still shoot a doe??

sako7mm
10-15-2010, 05:23 PM
You will need to go to the government agent and get a duplicate from them. If its a shrared hunt, then it comes from Victoria. Just printing it off won't cut it.

Brew
10-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Go to gov agent. saw a sign there the other day at the counter on the subject

Jelvis
10-15-2010, 05:29 PM
If it's in your name the CO would see it if he or she looked it up anyways but do what you gotta do or you will have too much doubt.
Jel .. CO can look it up from his or her vehicle very easy ..

pg83
10-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Im in a similar situation, but I already harvested my moose. I washed my papers when I got home and haven't taken my moose in for inspection yet. I figure there shouldn't be a problem since they shoul have that info in their system. For you I would deffinately get info from the moe.

kyleklassen
10-15-2010, 06:01 PM
replacement was free when i lost mine about 10 years ago.

Ubertuber
10-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Mine got turned to pulp a few weeks ago. Service BC had a new one for me in about 15 min....and there was no charge.

brandonhunter
10-15-2010, 09:25 PM
well thanks for all of the information, I think I will just go down to the government agency and talk to them about it, kinda sucks though as I am planning on going hunting first thing tomorrow morning, and if I wasn't succesful with a buck I was gonna settle on a doe