PDA

View Full Version : Moose Hunt begins

sakofinnlight
10-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Friday will bring the much anticipated oct 15th bull moose leh for many of us, I was lucky enough to get drawn this year for region 5-2a, being from 100 mile that is where I will be heading tomorow night after work for 6 days to try for my first moose, Iam very familiar with this area but if anyone has seen any or would be willing to share info on some good spots it would be appreciated. Thanks and good luck to the others!!

3006pg
10-14-2010, 12:38 AM
good luck sako. hope all goes well. im headed out next weekend to reg 6 for the open bull season

silvertipp
10-14-2010, 12:51 AM
Friday will bring the much anticipated oct 15th bull moose leh for many of us, I was lucky enough to get drawn this year for region 5-2a, being from 100 mile that is where I will be heading tomorow night after work for 6 days to try for my first moose, Iam very familiar with this area but if anyone has seen any or would be willing to share info on some good spots it would be appreciated. Thanks and good luck to the others!!
took a bull outa there earlier this year ,theres pockets of them around
t

Cyrus
10-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Hope the weather gets a lot colder for you. My draw in 5-1 runs out tomorrow and the high temps have sure impacted the amount of game seen or lack of....I would have rather hunted in the pooring rain than the garbage 10-15 degree mornings that I have had to endure....good luck in 5-2!! Seen lots of bulls in that zone around 100 mile over the last few years (born and raised there)...of course they knew I didn't have a draw for them.....