PDA

View Full Version : close to LML

TurtleGod
10-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone knew of a good place near the LML to hunt.

I was already up in the sunshine valley this last Friday and Saturday. I didn't realize that I have tomorrow off and would like to get out again if I can.

I know its a little late but I thought I would try any ways.

Not looking for honey hole just the right direction.

Thanks

TurtleGod

sparkes3
10-11-2010, 07:54 PM
go a little further near east gate

TurtleGod
10-11-2010, 08:33 PM
I was looking at the first FSR just after east gate but I have never been out that way so I wasn't too sure.

Thank you sparkes

Steeleco
10-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Go north a little from Hope, hit the Sowaqua exit off the Coq and get back in as far as you can. Lots of good walking blocks.

kishman
10-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Have a look up the Coq. Carolin Mines, Larson Hill etc....Good Luck!

Steeleco
10-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Last I heard the Mines road has been gated. It's too F'n long and steep to hunt on foot. Should be good for them that have the means to get around the gate??

coquitlam
10-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Last I heard the Mines road has been gated. It's too F'n long and steep to hunt on foot. Should be good for them that have the means to get around the gate??

On my ATV forum they say the gate is open all of a sudden

RJ
10-11-2010, 10:37 PM
I went though a gate up Sowaqua just before summer, a few klicks in. Also a sign saying the gate would be closed at 6pm if I recall correctly. Not sure whats going on up there now though

TurtleGod
10-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Well I haven't been online in the past week so this is a little late.

I went up the coq on the 12th and didn't have to much luck. I saw bear but that was it.

The one thing that got me was right at the entrance to the FSR someone thought it would be a good idea to leave a bear skin one the side of the road.
I don't get people.

By the way thanks for the help guy's

Anyways. I am planing a trip into 8-4. Hope I have some better luck.

TurleGod.