PDA

View Full Version : can't wait!!!

born2hunt
10-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Well if any of you guy's are like me i nor my son's never drew a leh again this year so we have opted to do a later trip to the Kootenay's for whitey's in mid November and all the talk and posts of pictures and fellow hunters success have started to get me anxious to go , It's not even the thought of myself bagging another animal so much as the time i can spend with my 2 son's , 1 which has never shot anything ,the other has a couple mulie's and a few bt's under his belt , as we have done in the past we pick a different location every year so we can enjoy a new experience together each time this year we have chosen Skookumchuck and were looking forward to another rewarding trip , I would like to thank ddog ( Darryl ) for the info on the hotel there . and we,ll post something upon return regardless of the outcome. i hope Nov 7th comes about soon ............ i'm getting the itch to go :)

TPB
10-09-2010, 10:35 PM
I sure hope it pays off and goodluck with your hunt

Laurence_Erickson
10-09-2010, 10:40 PM
hmmmmm I hear there isn't any deer left there . LOL
well if you come through town call on your way by ,if you have time .If we don't see you then I hope your trip goes great .