PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find trapper in PG

Crys Shorty
10-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi I was trying to find a trapper in the Prince George area. I wanted to buy some pelts for taxidermy purposes. Anyone interested pm me. Thanks,
Crystal

swampthing
10-09-2010, 06:24 PM
I picked up a grizz and wolf skull that Crystal did up for me. Nice work and fast. Crystal and her little worker bees get right to it. Thanks Crystal, see you for the next stuff.

IPA
10-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Look up Rick Berreth he might have something once trapping season starts ??

Pete
10-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Contact Alana at the BCTA office in PG 250 962-5452

Bow Walker
10-10-2010, 07:19 AM
Go into the Extra Foods store in the Pine Center (down by Pickle Pete's Cafe) and ask for the meatcutter who has a trap line. I forget his name (worked with him 15 years ago) but they shoud remember him. The young snotty-nosed department manager was good friends with him.

Downtown
10-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Hello,
Check in the PG Phonebook for Trappers Assn. or International Trappers. If That does not work get the Phone number for Wayne & Marlene Sharp they been running a Fur depot on Ongman Street for many years.

Cheers----Karl

killman
10-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Go into the Extra Foods store in the Pine Center (down by Pickle Pete's Cafe) and ask for the meatcutter who has a trap line. I forget his name (worked with him 15 years ago) but they shoud remember him. The young snotty-nosed department manager was good friends with him.

Been a while since you have been to PG?:mrgreen:

moosinaround
10-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Yer showing some age there Bow Walker!! Pickle Pete's cafe has been shut down for roughly 20+ yrs!! That snotty nosed Dept manager is probably retired already!! Extra Foods is a Sports check or something like that now!!! Moosin

Pete
10-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Wayne Sharpe at Trappers International, # 5 Ongman Rd. PG 250 561-1602. Wayne is a very good trapper as well his company is the recieving depot for North American Fur Auctions

Bow Walker
10-11-2010, 06:52 AM
Yer showing some age there Bow Walker!! Pickle Pete's cafe has been shut down for roughly 20+ yrs!! That snotty nosed Dept manager is probably retired already!! Extra Foods is a Sports check or something like that now!!! Moosin
:redface: Yup. Come to think of it - it was quite a while ago. I used to cut meat in Extra Foods. Hunted with the trap liner, and was disgusted with the "department manager" who couldn't manage a one-man-jack-off-contest. Useless little waste-of-skin. But...that's goin back some.

20+years you say? Well I'll be...:oops: