PDA

View Full Version : Grizz LEH

pupper
05-13-2006, 12:59 AM
just want some expert advice on what region I should apply for a LEH grizz tag next year. all opinions welcome!!!!

pupper

boonerbuck
05-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Remember guys, it's bad manners to pin point a spot or LEH code. You will most likely be boosting high odds to someone else's spot. PM is the proper way to share the details.:wink:

boonerbuck
05-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Hey Pupper, spring or fall?

05-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Depends on how much effort/time/$$$ you want to put into the show. There are places where success is as "for sure" as it gets hunting, but the odds often reflect it too! Just about any area that offers LEH's for g bears, hold a certain number.
I would suggest you figure out exactly what you want out of your hunt, and then start looking at the various draws offered that fit your situation. Calls to regional biologist/bush cops may give you background info about what a certain area holds and the general health and numbers of the g bears. The LEH branch also has info of number of animals harvested posted on their website.(I think it's their office) Checking out the success rate of guiding outfits operating in an area of interest may give you insight as well.