PDA

View Full Version : Polargrizz

CHilko21
05-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Anybody else read that article in the province about a man shooting a grizzly/polar bear hybrid? Apparently it could be one of the rarest bear hides in the world...it's got brown flecks on a white coat, black skin around the eyes and a dished face...definately a once in a lifetime trophy. They did genetic testing on it to confirm it was half grizz, half polar....you should hear some of the names they're coming up with for it.

mark
05-12-2006, 07:38 PM
hey chilco, guess you havnt logged on for a while! theres already been several threads about this topic in the last couple weeks. its OLD news here! So to answer yer quo yes everyone has heard about it. :D pretty cool though!

CHilko21
05-12-2006, 10:25 PM
hey chilco, guess you havnt logged on for a while! theres already been several threads about this topic in the last couple weeks. its OLD news here! So to answer yer quo yes everyone has heard about it. :D pretty cool though!

Yeah I haven't been on much, I've been away from the computer alot and working. Seems like the province just heard about it, but then again, it's a hunting story, and since nobody was injured and they can't make hunters look bad, then it's not a high priority, lol. Meh, it's news to me:tongue:

Ltbullken
05-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Reminds me of the grartridge I shot once....