PDA

View Full Version : FIRST DEER 2 point down

vortex hunter
10-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Well after helping Cloverphil the past week he asked me if I wanted to go hunting with him and his kid I said YES . So we set out for Prinston for any buck and me all pumped on hunting deer as I have never bagged one only a nice bear . So our first morning we set out for a spot were cloverphil had been two years before . We got there and I got out of the truck to hump my way up to this man made blind as I was just getting over being sick and being a smoker I stoped once to look back at the truck . I turned around and said Nick keep on walking B_tch and I stoped one last time and looked at Cloverphil and out of the corner of my eye something moved . I left the bino's in the truck silly so I looked threw my scope OH a buck YEAH so I pulled the trigger CLICK fuuudge . I chambered in a round looked for the buck he was moving soo I looked at him again and not thinking I droped him right were he stood with a clean head shot.......:???: oooops I know you dont want to do head shots but I didnt mean to also it just happened that way...... pics

Doe
10-05-2010, 05:46 AM
AWESOME!!! First one is the one you never forget. Congrats, get some pics up so we can see.

Steeleco
10-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Congrats on your first deer, use "photobucket" and your picture will fit no problem.

nano
10-05-2010, 08:14 AM
congrats on getting your first deer.

vortex hunter
10-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Yeah I just finished degreasing the skull cap this morning . yeah I was so pumped when I got him I yelled like a little kid on xmas lol lol still am pumped about it cutting him up today with my good hunting buddy cloverphil thanks again bud...

Slinky Pickle
10-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Firstly, congrats on the deer!

However,

I left the bino's in the truck silly so I looked threw my scope

That one's going to get you in trouble one day when you find that it's another hunter trying to figure out who these guys are that just drove up to his spot. Binos.... always.... always.

bearhunter338-06
10-05-2010, 01:19 PM
I still remember my first deer.....congrats on yours.

ravensfoot
10-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Good job on your first buck. Now you know what Buck Fever is all about.