PDA

View Full Version : EK Hunting

trapperRick
10-04-2010, 12:37 PM
As I said before my son had to back out of our hunt in Sept but I met some really good guys who were hunting alone and we partnered up. Myself and one fine gent "Smolt333 I think he handle is on this site" we were set up at 6:30 pm for a nice 6X6 we were watching for a bit and he was coming out at 7:10pm every nite with 6 or 7 cows. When this other hunter and his two kids show up at 6:30 we got their attention but they just drove right on thru our set up and then parked 50 yards to the left of us and then walked with two lawn chairs about 50 yards to the left but in front of us?? We walked over and explained about how HUNTER ETIQUITTE
works but in his Russion type english he explained that he felt there was lots of room for both and he was not moving. Thats when I got a little mad with him and told him what I thought of him and then explined (very nicely to his kids with no swearing after all it was not their fault) that their Dad was very wrong and that I hoped that they would not hunt like him when they growed up.

Point is we are the example to the next gen of hunters and lets all hunt safe and when hunting give room to all and if others are in a area let them alone to hunt go somewhere else,, there is lots of room for all.

But this guy drives a Marron 4x4 Dodge truck plate # 1189HG if you see him give him room as this guy is not a good guy to be hunting around.

rocksteady
10-04-2010, 12:48 PM
IBTL.... or will cause a rukus....

Others sense of etiquette/ethics do not always mesh with ours .....

10-04-2010, 12:53 PM
looks like a good spot to drop the gear and start trolling, Markin alot of bait in the water