PDA

View Full Version : Idiots On The Pitman River

striperjack
10-02-2010, 08:47 AM
We just got back from our hunt and all was well except for the situation that happened on Wed 29 Sept at 645 pm

Our crew doesn't road hunt the river like some do, but to each their own.

We left out camp and went down river I got dropped off and my buddy and his dad went down lower and hunted some meadows off the river

At 645 I hear 2-3 gun shots go off and then the boat stops, takes off again and another couple shots, powers down then back up again then hear some hooting and hollaring then boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, the boat comes around the corner and 4 guys in the boat shooting a pump action shot gun into the air and in the meadows while tossing beer cans out the boat...

I am in the meadow and they shoot off my way, they go down river and still shooting away come around the corner where my hunting partners are and stop shooting till around the next corner and off they go again shooting....my guess would be at least 25 + rounds in a 4km run

Idiots, ******s, morons are few of the word going thru my mind

Its a small world out there maybe some of you know them

we talked to them a few days prior, but didn't get names

The boat is a bright orange with black specle paint 18-20 footish, bare aluminum at front of boat, black light bar with large lights up top, made by Skeena Valley fabricating. They were still camped on the Stikine on the rightside going up, just below the Pitman River as of thursday with 15 other guys, 6 other boats. Apprently his dad owns the Helicopter company out of Bob Quinn.....

curt
10-02-2010, 08:53 AM
******s is a word that quickly comes to my mind that would be frustrating sorry to hear they ruined your hunt in the meadow.

BCrams
10-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Sounds worthy of a CO reporting. Did you??

quadrakid
10-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Celebrating some sort of moose jihad?

anglo-saxon
10-02-2010, 12:26 PM
They probably didn't have tags, either, which would make it illegal for them to be in possession of firearms there during hunting season.

Another reason why I carry a satelite phone. I'd report wankers like that in a heartbeat!

Bowzone_Mikey
10-02-2010, 01:34 PM
They probably didn't have tags, either, which would make it illegal for them to be in possession of firearms there during hunting season.

Another reason why I carry a satelite phone. I'd report wankers like that in a heartbeat!
Not that I disagree with you that these guys are Wankers ....

but if they didnt have tags ... why would it be illegal to have firearms....

it doesnt make any sense to me ....

ruger#1
10-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Not that I disagree with you that these guys are Wankers ....

but if they didnt have tags ... why would it be illegal to have firearms....

it doesnt make any sense to me ....X2, they could of been after wolves or yotes.

abbyfireguy
10-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Sounds like a spoiled brat with money. Dad owns a Heli company.
Is it not illegal to fire a gun from a boat under power??

Sounds like a--holes we would all do well to stay clear of.

I think I would be tracking them down for proper ID and pictures and my first stop on dry land would be the Police.
Period.
No tolerance for this type of stupidity .

derek p
10-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Without checking a map, I believe the Pitman is in the Spatsizi Provinvial Park, you have to go as far as the Chuckachida to get out of the park. All big game in that park is LEH..therefore no tags no lawful hunting.

Howver, ducks and geese are probably open but firing from a boat without disengaging the motor is illegal. This can and should be considered poached.

a$$hats are found all over province, sorry to hear your hunt was jeopardized.

hoho
10-03-2010, 02:12 PM
That is sad ..spent lots of money to get there and than EFF over to the hunters..I wish that they've never ran into the big Rock on the bottom of the river.
BTW how much water on Pitman this year?.Did you get any Caribou?.We got few Moosesss.of the last two trips.

shantz
10-03-2010, 07:56 PM
The dad is a really good guy he races cars with my brother but I have not heard anything good about the son. Sounds like your encounter with him doesn't change that.

#1fishslayer
10-03-2010, 08:27 PM

Why would not having tags make it illegal to be in possession of firearms?

sparkes3
10-03-2010, 08:53 PM
page 18 (# 19) top left also says it is unlawful to hunt migratory birds from a POWER BOAT,unless the boat is beached,resting at anchor or fastened within or tied immediately along side a fixed hunting blind.

POWER BOAT- means a boat canoe or yacht powered by electric ,gas, oil ,steam, or other mechanical means, but does not include a boat powered manually nor a boat with an outboard motor provided the motor is tilted or otherwise disengaged so as not to be ready for immediate use.
its all in the synopsis.

striperjack
10-04-2010, 08:26 AM
HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE BOAThttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc118/striperjack/pitman.jpg

wheels
10-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Stripper Jack

I agree with you totally, If I was sitting in a swamp calling moose and these kids came around the corner shooting I would be mad as hell too..... Wouldnt it have been better to go down to the camp and confront these kids man to man instead of being a woman and complaining about it here on the internet??? I know the kids father and grandfather well and Im sure if you would have come down to our camp the kid would have been repremanded right there on the spot and you would have got an apology right then and there. Be a man if you want to come up north and hunt or stay home..
Im sure by now this will never happen again, these were kids, kids do stupid things, but Im sure they will learn something about this all. My apologies to you and your fellow hunters.

Wheels

rocksteady
10-12-2010, 06:48 PM
corner shooting I would be mad as hell too..... Wouldnt it have been better to go down to the camp and confront these kids man to man instead of being a woman and complaining about it here on the internet??? Wheels

Lets see, ...

No regard for ruining others hunt???
Shooting willy nilly in a fancy assed jet boat...?
Shooting beer cans.....?
4 of them in the boat??

and you are suggesting you confront them????

Sounds like a recipe for disaster...IMHO

Cbuck
10-13-2010, 11:53 AM
....kids shouldn't have guns.

trigger
10-13-2010, 12:15 PM
theres a few com[panies at bob quin. Lakeelse air and quantum are a couple. i know the names of both owners if ya need

LYKTOHUNT
10-13-2010, 01:15 PM
I dont think Wheels is quite right on this one. There are many ways to be a man ,confronting "kids" that may be intoxicated and have guns makes you stupid but any less a man I dont think so. That is my opinion, so fly at it.

burger
10-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Stripper Jack

I agree with you totally, If I was sitting in a swamp calling moose and these kids came around the corner shooting I would be mad as hell too..... Wouldnt it have been better to go down to the camp and confront these kids man to man instead of being a woman and complaining about it here on the internet??? I know the kids father and grandfather well and Im sure if you would have come down to our camp the kid would have been repremanded right there on the spot and you would have got an apology right then and there. Be a man if you want to come up north and hunt or stay home..
Im sure by now this will never happen again, these were kids, kids do stupid things, but Im sure they will learn something about this all. My apologies to you and your fellow hunters.

Wheels

Be a man and don't act like a doucebag with a shotgun. Shit my 10 year old nephew knows how to act better than that. C'mon man confront them with 15 guys. Are you for real??

silvertipp
10-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Be a man and don't act like a doucebag with a shotgun. Shit my 10 year old nephew knows how to act better than that. C'mon man confront them with 15 guys. Are you for real??
he is for real a rea A$$hole with acomment like that ,by the sounds if it you know the kid to & going down to see themm face to face doesnt make you anymore a man than anyone else

abbyfireguy
10-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Very silly comments about being a man. Possessing firearms and using them inappropriately is wrong .
Leave the being a man thing alone,its got no bearing in this discussion.

burger
10-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Very silly comments about being a man. Possessing firearms and using them inappropriately is wrong .
Leave the being a man thing alone,its got no bearing in this discussion.

Couldnt agree more, just reading drivel like that pisses me off that he is being/wanting confrontation about the situation posted.

DEVILKID
10-13-2010, 04:13 PM
[quote=wheels;762562]Stripper Jack

Wouldnt it have been better to go down to the camp and confront these kids man to man instead of being a woman and complaining about it here on the internet???

HAHA!!wow dont know what to say about this guy!! up north...lol

troutseeker
10-13-2010, 06:27 PM
Hey Wheels, is that the pretty orange boat your daddy bought you?:-D

burger
10-13-2010, 06:38 PM

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

The Dawg
10-13-2010, 06:47 PM

My thoughts too...

Although I agree with him on this part-

"I know the kids father and grandfather well and Im sure if you would have come down to our camp the kid would have been repremanded right there on the spot and you would have got an apology right then and there."

If I knew the kids father and grandfather, I wouldnt have much of a problem confronting them either. Always easier to talk to someone that you know ;)

mcrae
10-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Stripper Jack

Wheels

With all the banjo music in the back ground would they have heard the apology:-D...

Seriously though if they are old enough to run a jetboat and have shotguns etc they are not kids. Young men who should know better but claiming the "stupid kids" card doesn't cut it with me...

rocksteady
10-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Being it was Wheels first innagural post, I think he may have been alerted to a picture of the boat and decided to try to make it sound not so bad, not sure if this is dad, kid, nephew or friend, but seems kinda strange the first post is sort of in defence of the knotheads in the boat...

lilhoss
10-13-2010, 07:27 PM
I must be missing something.You've got a picture of the boat,you got a few names,apparently his dad's company name,and "they" were discharging a firearm while in operation of a powerboat,right? So ......the RCMP should have a file number for you right?I would have reported that right away.

burger
10-13-2010, 07:35 PM
With all the banjo music in the back ground would they have heard the apology:-D...

Seriously though if they are old enough to run a jetboat and have shotguns etc they are not kids. Young men who should know better but claiming the "stupid kids" card doesn't cut it with me...

Bingo give this man a cigar.

kgs
10-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Frustrates the hell out of me that we can't just deal with it ourselves. If it was up to me all of them would lose hunt privileges for life,and do community hours cleaning the hwy. Sounds like spoiled little rich kids that never have never heard the word NO!

striperjack
10-15-2010, 08:50 AM
Stripper Jack

Wheels

I would have gone down but common sense said 15 vs 2...you never know

There is a place to pick battles.....don't know how many of you have been drinking and how it will turn out..I definately wasn't born yesterday. I have called his dad since he has been hunting the Stiking/Pittman River area for lots of years.
I needed some names so I posted on here to get the info I needed, and also to WARN OTHERS

I GUESS KIDS SHOULDN'T OPERATE BOATS AND OWN GUNS but at the age of 20 +....he should have some common sense

I was a kid at one time and ALWAYS treated the outdoors as a privelage and have never drank and hunted, OR OPERATED A MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE DRINKING..its called COMMON SENSE. Guns and BOOZE = people getting hurt....imagine you guys hunting in a meadow and getting shot by one of your partner cuz he was being a KID...

burger
10-15-2010, 12:08 PM
How old is this guy in question and if an adult why would anyone phone his dad??

Rodd
10-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Shouldn't all kids under 19 be under immediate supervision of an adult while hunting?? Let alone drinking and operating a boat under age.... Where were these kids parents?? Sounds like these guys feel above the law so to speak. If they had been shooting in my direction I may have returned fire I would have been soo mad! Sounds like these guys can afford a fine, so report them and make it happen, this is simply un-acceptable in many ways............ IMHO

striperjack
10-15-2010, 01:19 PM
How old is this guy in question and if an adult why would anyone phone his dad??

the guy is probably 20 ish

I called his dad due to the fact his dad has hunted that area for 20 plus years, and is well known up there and is a well known bussiness owner who may shake the kid up due to the fact that word gets around.

I know dad can't control every thing his son does but Dad's can have a big influence on their kids when he has always taken him up there since he was a kid.

IF my son were doing this type of crap I would wanna know and I would DEFINATLY STRAIGHTEN HIM OUT

SO I dont know why we are calling him a kid....just because he is alot younger I guess

averagejoe
10-15-2010, 01:19 PM
im sure this kind of stuff happens alll the time and 95% of the time nobody see or hears about it happening. its not going to stop we all know that. and its actully the people calling it in and Announcing all over the web that are actully doing the damage for the rest of us.

rocksteady
10-15-2010, 01:23 PM
the guy is probably 20 ish

I know dad can't control every thing his son does but Dad's can have a big influence on their kids when he has always taken him up there since he was a kid.

What was daddy's response when you talked to him ???

oldschoolguy
10-15-2010, 01:50 PM
I know some people that fit the profile. These idiot people that I know, their dad has more money than my whole extended family combined, and gives them whatever toys they want. Aged 18-25 ish. A month ago, they were on the fraser in their dad's jet boat, and thought it would be funny to spray the fishermen on the beach. Anyone knows how far a 350 hp jet boat can spray water if handled right. Right after that, the fools went to the beach to put their boat on the trailer!!! They pissed people off right where they needed to dock. Needless to say, they got the windows of the boat knocked in, and roadside rhinoplasty on themselves. (google what that means) lol. I believe the one guy actually ended up in the hospital

jethrobuddy
10-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Well, it made it into the local internet paper. Be interesting to see if it makes it into the paper that is delivered door to door weekly.

http://www.terracedaily.ca/show7249a/IDIOTS_ON_THE_PITMAN_RIVER_-_TERRACITES_EMBARRASS_THE_NW

The Dawg
10-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Sweet.

Wheels is now back as Jetman.

Seriously, how can you condone their actions? And then say 'should have just confronted them'.

Outnumbered, drinking, firearms, irresponsible behaviour and in the middle of nowhere.

Right. How bout you do it first and let us know how it goes?

PS- Let us know what hospital you want the cards sent to after ok? :D

Yotapup
10-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Wow, this thread reeks of testosterone.

Gentleman, put down the tape measures, zip up your pants...

No amount of manliness makes it the right idea to walk in to a camp out numbered full of drunk rednecks with guns. And in the wilderness I might add, where bad things can make people disappear easily.

For the people that claim you know them and were in that situation, by all means, fly at it and waltz right in for your civilized confrontation.

For the people that don't, you don't know who they are, what they are capable of, reactions, anything. Far as I'd be concerned, they are just a bunch of drunk rednecks with guns. I'd be taking the responsible actions, and not be trying to act tough.

Sorry about your hunt man, that sucks. Better luck next time!

burger
10-20-2010, 07:20 PM
WOW!talk about frigin idiots how far up your is your ass is your head any ways?You guys sound like a bloody linch mob. What do you think these guys do sit around drinking all day shooting guns. Sure must be fun around your hunting camp what do you guys do make smores and sing Kumbaya. Like I said last night the Idiots on the Pitman must be you . Maybe you should stay in your own regoin next year then maybe you might get your moose.

Jetman

No but I do think they are irresponsible which is all anyone has said on here. Driving around a river randomly firing into the air while throwing beer cans is moronic. If you don't see it that way then sorry but you're grouped with them just the same. Maybe they don't sit around all the time but isn't once enough? Is that responsible? There on a river where other people are hunting and potentially could hit someone. I don't care what these people have done in the past but there action in this instance were moronic. Really it's people doing things like this that have the potential to tarnish further our as hunters already shaking public view. As to your region comment I did not know that living in a particular region gave you more rights. :?:confused:

Yotapup
10-20-2010, 07:36 PM
wait... didn't the OP say they met said sh!t disturbers in the beginning?

And yet they were still firing like ******s into any direction, knowing there was other hunters in the area?

gitnadoix
10-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Sounds to me like some young guys just having fun! Oh yeah, what a great lookin' boat - I hear she rips. Jetman

I wanted to just let this whole thing slide by because I figured that every one would eventually notice & agree that driving a motorized vehilce, while drinking and obviously impaired based on their judgement being used, is a bad idea. But obviously not based on jetmans opinion, its kinda ok as long as your just goofin around and young........

Well then throwing your empty beer cans over board into the wilderness and giving hunters a bad image is a bad idea.....except if your just goofin around and young.....

Ok then shooting a shot gun from a moving vehicle has gotta be a bad idea, especialy when mixed with Alcohol.....but no wait they are just goofin around and young.......jeez ......ok wait a minute now I see ......the laws, and common sense, dont apply untill your old.....

If these fine upstanding individuals ares such model citizens I am sure they have already turned them selves into the RCMP and explained their actions, cause whats the worst that could happen. I am sure the RCMP will just laugh with them and say hey....your just goofin around.... and young....so go have some more fun the laws dont really take effect untill you get Old......so go on a shoot some more empty beer cans and leave them on the bank of the skeena River the rest of us old people will just pick them up for you.......

illbuyourcatfish
10-20-2010, 11:19 PM
I'd be embarrassed to even know these kids.

WaterSkeeter
10-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Hope you made a report either way, who knows maybe you were not the only one to see that and report it

notyounganddumb
10-23-2010, 12:07 PM
I just want to say that i don't think that the one who started all this on the site is right and neither is the one he is complaining about.There is no sense of bitching and whining about something if your not going to do something about it which a woman would know.and G------ it is against the law to drive any motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol no matter who you are .As to the fact of speaking to daddy what is the point the kid is 19 and under the law an adult so speak to him or go to the policebut don't sit at your computer and whine about it.Not walking in to a camp of 15 people who could or not be intoxicated was a smart choice even i a woman knows that.It all seems pointless to keep complaining on this site so put your money where your mouth is or stop complaining.And G------ it is time to grow up and quit hiding behind daddy and his money one day it won't save you so be a man and admit you were wrong and become a responsible hunter and boater save the drinking for the end of the day when it is time to relax remember there are other people out there so lets all be safe and enjoy our hunting and boating trips.

striperjack
10-23-2010, 04:16 PM
whats not right with the post I started?

I got the info I needed and forwarded it to the people it needed to be forwarded to

As per Jetman saying "stay in my region" I was born in Terrace and lived up there for over 20 years. BC RESIDENT=HUNT IN ANY REGION IN BC. I have spent alotta time hunting several regions and this is the first and hopefully the last time this crap happens.

If people would just admit when they fu$% up rather than trying to turn it around and place the blame on others, it would make life easier.

to all you out there here is a question...how do you know missing people haven't been shot in an incident as this....no one got hurt this time but you never know.

If there had been no drinking and shooting while operating a boat and not aware of the surroundings no big deal.....If you wanna get pissed in camp...no problem, if they stopped and set up targets on the river bank/gravel bar it wouldn't have been a big deal.

This is my last post in relations to this topic....let the law look at the info and deal with it. It has been forwarded

Have a good day

Thanks to those who helped me get the info needed and thanks to those who see the wrong in this situation.

troutseeker
10-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Another new HBC member piping up on this thread. I find it an amazing coincidence that it's the first thing they want to comment on...

bcyukonair
10-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Stripper Jack

Wheels
doesn't sound like these folks have changed much in18 years.

Gateholio
10-23-2010, 07:57 PM
whats not right with the post I started?

I got the info I needed and forwarded it to the people it needed to be forwarded to

As per Jetman saying "stay in my region" I was born in Terrace and lived up there for over 20 years. BC RESIDENT=HUNT IN ANY REGION IN BC. I have spent alotta time hunting several regions and this is the first and hopefully the last time this crap happens.

If people would just admit when they fu$% up rather than trying to turn it around and place the blame on others, it would make life easier.

to all you out there here is a question...how do you know missing people haven't been shot in an incident as this....no one got hurt this time but you never know.

If there had been no drinking and shooting while operating a boat and not aware of the surroundings no big deal.....If you wanna get pissed in camp...no problem, if they stopped and set up targets on the river bank/gravel bar it wouldn't have been a big deal.

This is my last post in relations to this topic....let the law look at the info and deal with it. It has been forwarded

Have a good day

Thanks to those who helped me get the info needed and thanks to those who see the wrong in this situation.

You have no reason to apologize. Guys were acting like dumbasses, and you said so.

I've been a dumbass, most of us have.

In fact, i will still do dumbass stuff....Only difference between my dumbass stuff when I was 19 and when I am 42 is that I make sure it's safe and nobody else gets impacted.

Those guys should just say "Yeah, we were stupid, I'm sorry, I will THINK about my actions next time"

Then it would all be over.

Slinky Pickle
11-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Aww Striperjack you poor baby are you alright? You must be some kind F***king ****** to post this on the internet and not go talk to the young men in there camp after this had happened. "GoTeeChris" AKA Chirs Moniz From Terrace BC you should mind your own business an not be a rat like you are when you dont know the story..........

Another 4 year old with a access to a computer.... lovely!

11-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Aww Striperjack you poor baby are you alright? You must be some kind F***king ****** to post this on the internet and not go talk to the young men in there camp after this had happened. "GoTeeChris" AKA Chirs Moniz From Terrace BC you should mind your own business an not be a rat like you are when you dont know the story..........

Get off this site.

Stone Sheep Steve
11-01-2010, 02:24 PM

Comments like this only further confirm that Stripperjack is right on the money with his posts.

SSS

blacktail_junkie
11-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Get off this site.

Oh let him stay so he can tell us this "story" that made all of those actions correct. hmmm maybe they were lost in the bush with no safe drinking water when they came across a flat of beer and needed to rehydrate, eventually they found their boat and were on their way back to their camp when all the way down the river cougars and bears were jumping out at them and they were continually trying to push them back by firing out of the boat. I wasn't there, I don't know what happened but thats the only scenario I can come up with since he wont fill anyone in. But says he has a side of the story, I want to hear.

luckynuts
11-01-2010, 02:36 PM
I wanted to just let this whole thing slide by because I figured that every one would eventually notice & agree that driving a motorized vehilce, while drinking and obviously impaired based on their judgement being used, is a bad idea. But obviously not based on jetmans opinion, its kinda ok as long as your just goofin around and young........

Well then throwing your empty beer cans over board into the wilderness and giving hunters a bad image is a bad idea.....except if your just goofin around and young.....

Ok then shooting a shot gun from a moving vehicle has gotta be a bad idea, especialy when mixed with Alcohol.....but no wait they are just goofin around and young.......jeez ......ok wait a minute now I see ......the laws, and common sense, dont apply untill your old.....

If these fine upstanding individuals ares such model citizens I am sure they have already turned them selves into the RCMP and explained their actions, cause whats the worst that could happen. I am sure the RCMP will just laugh with them and say hey....your just goofin around.... and young....so go have some more fun the laws dont really take effect untill you get Old......so go on a shoot some more empty beer cans and leave them on the bank of the skeena River the rest of us old people will just pick them up for you.......

No Kidding! Standing up for one who has clearly broken the law and endangered their passengers and others is not cool or responsible. I'm sure these guys will not learn from their mistakes either by the sounds of things. Very unfortunate.

W.

11-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Oh let him stay so he can tell us this "story" that made all of those actions correct. hmmm maybe they were lost in the bush with no safe drinking water when they came across a flat of beer and needed to rehydrate, eventually they found their boat and were on their way back to their camp when all the way down the river cougars and bears were jumping out at them and they were continually trying to push them back by firing out of the boat. I wasn't there, I don't know what happened but thats the only scenario I can come up with since he wont fill anyone in. But says he has a side of the story, I want to hear.

Trouble is, guys like this give me and you as well as our pass time a bad name. This thread has gone "Public". If he comented like a proper adult I as well would have liked to hear his side. Commenting like he did just proves how wrong he is. Which is obvious it would happen. But he is dragging my immage down and this sites immage down with him. Through his actions.

Gilmore
11-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Its one thing to dig yourself a hole but this guys pulling the dirt in on top of himself! I think they call that move the Tombstone!

proguide66
11-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Its one thing to dig yourself a hole but this guys pulling the dirt in on top of himself! I think they call that move the Tombstone!

Just read this whole thread...and can never get that 20 minutes of my life back...:evil:...

ruger#1
11-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Just read this whole thread...and can never get that 20 minutes of my life back...:evil:...I lost more. I had to proof read it all.

proguide66
11-01-2010, 05:37 PM
I lost more. I had to proof read it all.

Maybe they were jet boating up aound where that guy went missing in the Spatzizi....:roll:

The Dawg
11-01-2010, 05:53 PM
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/4-6l-talk/3695d1074514651-haha-funny-pic-e-thug.jpg

rocksteady
11-01-2010, 07:35 PM
And don't forget the "No Fear" and "Fear This" window stickers....Yo Yo Yo !!

burger
11-01-2010, 08:38 PM
AWW c'mon was it really that bad. No insults or name calling like other posts but I get removed. Too funny. Just questions about clothing options.

Maybe someone was offended with my shirt choices as they have a collection themselves.

Gilmore
11-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Just read this whole thread...and can never get that 20 minutes of my life back...:evil:...

You got nothing but time!!!

chinooker
11-01-2010, 09:05 PM

its not illegal to be in possesion of firearms anytime unless you don't have a firearms licence. hunting licence and tags have nothin to do with it.:-D

RBH
11-01-2010, 09:59 PM
the picture of the boat -- looking at the stern it seemed to be running but with no one in the boat. Is that so?

mud-dog27
11-01-2010, 10:54 PM
this is the problem with parents who buy the kids whatever they want and dont make em work for it ever, and im thinking if the OP had contacted the tool he would have run to daddy anyway once he realized he was in shit cause that is what spoiled brats do they get their parents to pay to get them out of crap that they get into.

but its funny that these losers would have appeared to take the time to sign up only to make them selves look even more like spoiled brats.

all in all it sucks bout your hunt but hopefully this incident will impact daddys business and maybe he will cut junior off, but its unlikely.

11-02-2010, 12:13 AM
This thread has grown PATHETIC!

CT

NaStY
11-02-2010, 08:24 PM
AWW c'mon was it really that bad. No insults or name calling like other posts but I get removed. Too funny. Just questions about clothing options.

Maybe someone was offended with my shirt choices as they have a collection themselves.

Nope didn't offend anyone. You just quoted a post that i deleted because of swearing. This is after all a family site......

leatherlungs
11-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Hey everyone look over there!!! ITS A BEAR. lol

ubcpsy
12-10-2012, 04:47 PM
[quote=wheels;762562]Stripper Jack

Wouldnt it have been better to go down to the camp and confront these kids man to man instead of being a woman and complaining about it here on the internet???

HAHA!!wow dont know what to say about this guy!! up north...lol

Things are thick in the bush I guess

hawk-i
12-10-2012, 06:19 PM
IMHO, If the kid would just MAN up and say sorry for screwing up your hunt and acting like an idiot, it would go a long ways in having this blow over.
Like Gatehouse said.... we've all done dumb things when young. I know I did, the trick to growing up is to recognize your mistakes and learn from them.

limit time
12-10-2012, 06:21 PM
A firearms ban would sure mess up a hunt...

bccanadian
12-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Stripper Jack

Wheels

I thought I would just make the observation that this occurred in 2010 and this fellow joined in 2010 and has never posted anything since.

"Ding Ding" I think we have a winner. Either this is one of the "fellows" that was in the boat or that he is a close buddy that just had to get on here to defend their honor.:wink:

Sofa King
12-10-2012, 09:08 PM
I thought I would just make the observation that this occurred in 2010 and this fellow joined in 2010 and has never posted anything since.

"Ding Ding" I think we have a winner. Either this is one of the "fellows" that was in the boat or that he is a close buddy that just had to get on here to defend their honor.:wink:

good point.
and like someone would want to go confront a large group of armed idiots anyway.
i've never understood the fascination with just going out and blasting away with guns.
big waste of ammo.

abbyfireguy
12-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Must be bored to drag up a 2 year old thread!