PDA

View Full Version : work is getting in the way

bckev
05-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Sad to say that work is getting in the way and all my hopes to get out to do some serious turkey hunting hasn't been happening and now there is only a few days left in the season. Went for a walk before work this morning, I didn't see any turkeys, but did see nine elk. This seems to be something I am good at, seeing things out of season. I suspect at this rate that on May 16 I will see the largest flock of turkeys known to man, and of course I don't have a digital camera to take a picture for you all to see. I am sure I will be able to offer a good description will make everyone feel good about my sighting though.

huntwriter
05-09-2006, 07:20 PM
I know exactly how you feel, work related schedules have keept me away from hunting for more than a year now.

As for seeing things out of season that is almost normal. During deer hunting seasons I see plenty turkeys and in the spring there are deer everywhere. It's Murphy's Law don't you know. :)

BCLongshot
05-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Work is a pain in the ass. oops.

I'm retiring as soon as I can so save your money so you can hunt more!!

I do get out though just not enough.

MichelD
05-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Same here.

I`m in Brussels at a conference when I should be bear hunting.

Then again, Belgium has 250 different kinds of beers.

Fred
05-11-2006, 10:41 PM
AAhhh, so you are beer hunting!!! :cool: :biggrin: Fred

johnes50
05-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Happy beer hunting. Yea, I hate when work interferes with hunting and fishing.:grin: John