PDA

View Full Version : New hunters from richmond , bc

riflelove
09-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Any new hunters or exp hunters around richmond , bc . (Me and buddy are in early 30's and new hunters )

PM me ..

(deer , black bear )

redvill
10-20-2010, 12:27 AM
I'd love to go hunting. My bf isn't interested, and none of my friends are either.

Don't have a firearm, but have a license (restricted and non-restricted), and have taken a hunter CORE class, and have my number.

And I live in Richmond BC.

I'd like to take a crack at small game or deer - I wouldn't know what to do with a bear, but I

A) Need a firearm
B) Need to learn how to shoot OR
C) Someone to hang out with that can show me the basics, or to learn how to hunt with.

Also I'd like to learn how to dress game. I've watched a few videos and it looks like something you actually have to do before you know how to do it.

hillclimber
10-20-2010, 08:22 AM
I'm in Richmond but I will not have my PAL until next year. I'd be willing to help you guys out next season for sure. I'm sure you will have found some one to give you a hand by then.

Stefan

shadow1982
10-20-2010, 08:28 AM
redvill time to get a new bf... lol

riflelove
10-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Redvill : we are little bit in-experinced ourself , this season is our first season. And we are both family men. My better twisted half would bbq me if i tell her we have gal in our group .

Hillclimber : do contact us next year when you get it.

buck nash
10-20-2010, 03:37 PM
pm me. I don't claim to be any kind of expert but I'd be happy to go out for some hunting/shooting. I'm in Richmond as well.

riflelove
10-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Thanks Buck Nash , send you a message.

redvill
10-20-2010, 04:42 PM
@shadow - Haha. I tried to convince him, but I suspect he's the type that wouldn't hurt a fly. (or a deer).

@riflelove - No worries, I don't want to upset the group dynamic.