PDA

View Full Version : tunkwa lake whiteys

wayneec
09-24-2010, 09:50 AM
hey guys i am planning to take my son hunting up tunkwa lake area for whiteys never hunted up there before just wondering how far up do i have to go before i can hunt for whiteys (maybe Mt savana or something just trying to figure out about where i am aloud to hunt where is the farm land i have to stay away from etc.) do i have to go up to the lake or is there lower roads i can take. thanks for any input. happy hunting guys and gals hope the big one is just around the .corner and in the back of the truck:mrgreen:

doubled
09-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Talk to Richard at the resort and he will fill you in on what the current situation is.

BigSlapper
09-24-2010, 01:37 PM
No Whiteys on Savonna Mtn ...

Trevorg
09-24-2010, 03:04 PM
all the wt are in region 8

Bushy
09-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Couple of farms to be aware of, one, Indian Gardens at the 12 km mark on the TLR, Farmers just west of the 4200 and Hayward and one at 19 km of the TLR.

So far, seen only "white tails":mrgreen:

RB

TESKELLY
09-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Couple of farms to be aware of, one, Indian Gardens at the 12 km mark on the TLR, Farmers just west of the 4200 and Hayward and one at 19 km of the TLR.

So far, seen only "white tails":mrgreen:

RB

Hmm I recognize that Avatar and name :-D

johnk
09-25-2010, 07:05 AM
hey guys i am planning to take my son hunting up tunkwa lake area for whiteys never hunted up there before just wondering how far up do i have to go before i can hunt for whiteys (maybe Mt savana or something just trying to figure out about where i am aloud to hunt where is the farm land i have to stay away from etc.) do i have to go up to the lake or is there lower roads i can take. thanks for any input. happy hunting guys and gals hope the big one is just around the .corner and in the back of the truck:mrgreen:

The majority of the whitetails are within 2k of the resort turnoff and a few up on Greenstone Mountain.