PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Meat

roblikestohunt
09-23-2010, 08:02 AM
Hi Guys, Had some great guys from the site help me out last year, so thought i would fire this out again this year, i Live in Kamloops, However i Work 60-70 hrs a week in Sask and Ontario, and again this year I wont make it home this year for hunting in the BC area, I have been hunting and fishing in that area for the last 13 years, Now heres the big problem, I have a son thats now 12 years old that really enjoys hunting and the rewards that go with it, Im looking for some meat!! I had some great guys from this site help me out last year and that was much appreciated,Thanks guys, Now, i know that its not legal to buy game meat, However if anyone has anything extra this year, or if someone has an extra tag would be more then willing to share the meat and cover all butcher costs, I really wish that i was going to be back in Kamloops and do some hunting this year with my boy however its just not going to be possible because of committments at work:sad:, Now, if there are any members in and around the Kamloops area that are willing to give a fellow and his son a hand this year with some meat, please let me know, Your help is greatly appreciated and you would be putting a smile on his face again this year, Thanks in advance...Please let me know ...Thanks Guys!!:smile:

4 point
09-23-2010, 08:13 AM
Pm me your address and I'll help you out again this year.

doubled
09-23-2010, 12:44 PM
I will probably be able to help out again as well. We will see what I come back with after being up north for two weeks starting next week.

thepitchedlink
09-23-2010, 02:41 PM
If I manage to drop 2, I'll let you know

bigneily
09-23-2010, 05:27 PM
My hats off to you guys willing to give some meat up, really kind thing to do. I myself would also, but i'm in the koot's if your over this way let me know i can help out also..:-D

roblikestohunt
09-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks guys for all your help,theres some great guys on this site and your help is very much appreciated, Good luck Dereck up north.let me know how you make out...Be safe...

dukester
09-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Rob, I haven't fired a round yet But......... 5 deer tags and another moose tag in my pocket, i should be able to help you out again. If your near S'toon.

roblikestohunt
09-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Rob, I haven't fired a round yet But......... 5 deer tags and another moose tag in my pocket, i should be able to help you out again. If your near S'toon.

Most of the work im doing again this year is around saskatoon...really enjoyed the goodies last year, hope you enjoyed the lobster..ill keep in touch with you...let me know how you make out...thanks again..

j270wsm
09-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Too far for me to send meat. If I was closer I offer to take your son out, I am always willing to help out young hunters.

09-26-2010, 09:32 PM
going hunting around vernon for thanksgiving. I will help you out with some meat then if I am able to connect with some more white tails then. which shouldn't be too hard. pm me your contact info and remind me closer to the date and I will swing by on my way home.

09-27-2010, 11:04 PM
rob, I am going to try to get permission to hunt on a field that holds lots of white tails. do you have an afternoon during thanksgiving to get a buck if I get permission to shoot one of there bucks?

roblikestohunt
09-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Yes of course...let me know closer to the day....i have a 2 week spread from work towards the end of October...Ill be there!!! Thanks for the reply..

doubled
09-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Rob, pm sent to you.

roblikestohunt
09-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Derek....Sent you a pm...Thanks your the best!!

roblikestohunt
10-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Had one of the members from this site contact me on his way through kamloops and dropped me some deer steaks, and sausage, Son loves the meat, Also got some salmon that were doing up tonight...Great guys on here and thanks to everyone thats offered to help!!

doubled
10-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Hope you enjoyed it Rob. We enjoyed the thank you bottle!