PDA

View Full Version : Call for additional hunting partners

CanuckShooter
09-22-2010, 11:07 AM
We are looking for a couple of new hunting partners to add to our trips to help with camp work / meat handling etc. It has become evident that with getting older and my partner having medical problems we could use a couple of good guys[or gals] to join us on our elk hunts up north and moose/deer hunts around Prince George.

WE really really need more bodies in camp for our elk hunting trips in September, it doesn't matter where in BC you live....this is your chance to get in with over 80 years of combined hunting/experience.

If your reasonably healthy, know how to get up in the morning, love to hunt, can commit to at least 3 solid weeks in Sept for elk/moose/wt deer hunt, not afraid of a little bull work, safe with your guns, etc etc etc

Green hunters welcome, old hunters welcome.....willing and able more important....compatability is important. atv important, 4x4 handy,

If you think you might be interested drop me a PM with contact info. email/phone # and we'll set up a get together to discuss things farther...and maybe organize joining on hunts the remainder of this season.

Gateholio
09-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Maybe you should post some pics of the animals you have taken over the years as a "recruitment" incentive!:mrgreen:

bridger
09-22-2010, 12:16 PM
hopefully you can find some new partners to join up. sounds like fun but I am too old for bull work. how about mixing sundowners? lol

DGuest
09-22-2010, 12:17 PM
I wish I could take that much time off, sounds like a great opportunity.

gutpile
09-22-2010, 12:34 PM
I tryed to pm you but i can't get thru to you.

killman
09-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Wow what a great offer. Unfortunatly for me that is a lot of time to commit to. Don't think I could pull 3 weeks off.

Bowzone_Mikey
09-22-2010, 01:46 PM
I could do 3 weeks ... but can do nothing else all year long .... Great Offer ... Would love to pick yer old brains on hunting tactics around here ...
But Like Killman I cant commit to 3 solid weeks

emerson
09-22-2010, 06:30 PM
I live in PG and bull work is still ok(under 40 so far); but no quad, and three weeks at a time isn't doable. Some like to punctuate hunting with a few drinks. I understand everyone has their own way to relax, that's not really my style though. I'm sorry I'm not a better fit.:(

StoneChaser
09-22-2010, 06:32 PM
Just a heads up on Todbartel....although he's a killer and a real meat packer, he's been booted from 3 different hunting camps locally in the last 2 seasons.

Caught him going through my dirty laundry 2 years ago while I was out splitting firewood!

Can't say you haven't been warned!

CanuckShooter
09-23-2010, 06:47 AM
Thanks everyone, we have some good prospects.......

The call is shut down for now......

CS