PDA

View Full Version : cleaning up lavington

wunderboy
09-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Hey I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me clean up the base of noble canyon road in Lavington. I would do it myself but there is a lot of stuff and a full camper dumped there too. I only have a 4runner and a trailer. It would give us a chance to meet and BS plus do some good.

Mods: I know this has nothing to do with hunting but I put it here to get as much help as possible. If you have to move thats fine.

thepitchedlink
09-22-2010, 08:53 AM
I'll help...when. BS ing is good.

wunderboy
09-22-2010, 08:57 AM
LOL thats the hard part I was 9-10 one saturday morning. Although If people want to be hunting that might not work.

wunderboy
09-22-2010, 09:03 AM
I'll help...when. BS ing is good.

Do you have any idea how to tackle that camper?

thepitchedlink
09-22-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm not sure where we're talking about to tell the truth...how far up the road from the hwy? I don't usually go up there as they're too many people. I've got a 1/2 ton with topper. Might be we can't move the camper, but the smaller crap around it. What are you doing tommorow AM around 9?

Pete
09-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Get in touch with the Vernon Fish and Game Club. They were looking for a project.

wunderboy
09-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Ok Thanks for the tip about the fish and game.

Its right at the first bridge before the road splits to go up bardoff or becker. Not Very far at all.

I work tomorrow morning

thepitchedlink
09-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Ok, well, maybe the weekend for a few hours....I'd rather hunt during the week anyway:mrgreen:. PM and we'll set something up, even if just for a few hours and do a little good. I'd like to meet some more local guys anyway.