PDA

View Full Version : Lumenok

MikeH
09-20-2010, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09vvs56GjrE

Does anybody use them I bought a pack to try out absolutely love them.

danfloris
09-20-2010, 09:57 PM
they work awsome. just try shooting 40 yards with them in to make sure ur arrows still fly true WITH BROADHEADS. i shoot more then anyone i know and have done alot of testing with many arrows and broadheads and have found that by putting the extra 27 grians in the back of the arrow some arrows can not handel the wieght and are out of controll. i sighted in with the nocks on my hunting arrows and they fly great, with regular nocks the arrows do fly a little diffrent, but thats why i sighted in with lumenoks on the arrows. but after all that yes they are great!

Bowzone_Mikey
09-20-2010, 10:01 PM
I have used them ... while great for Video and finding your arrows ... I hate them ... way too heavy , promote "peeking", and they dont make em in the size I want them ;)
G-Nock

pickaspot
09-21-2010, 04:41 PM
For those that care... I don't think they are legal for P&Y. That being said I think they are great for low light situations, especially if you see the animal running off with a glowing bead behind its shoulder. Sure reduces 2nd guessing where the shot hit.

Bow Walker
09-21-2010, 04:58 PM
My hunting buddy uses them. He's tuned his arrows for the extra weight and they fly great for him - out to and beyond 50 yards, which is also beyond his comfort range. He loves them.

I'm not a convert, yet. He's working on me...

MikeH
09-21-2010, 09:52 PM
So far Ive only shot them out to 20yds they shoot the same as normal nocks love shooting them in the evening.

M@B
09-23-2010, 03:35 PM
I've been thinking about them. I joined the dark side this year and finally went to a compound bow. so far 4 deer with it and three arrows lost!
All my deer so far have been in the evening so I think these things would have been great. by the time I got through cleaning the deer then I can go back and look for the glowing light in the grass.....seems like a good idea to me.