PDA

View Full Version : September 10th sucess

aseb27
09-13-2010, 10:29 AM
Well september 10th went up to ketely valley area, was on my ATC's with my dad drove around and around, we decided at 9:30 to head back to the truck to go back to camp, when all of the suden two deers in the middle of the road the one facing us was a doe the other one couldnt tell. So they took off on to a ridge my dad was like dont worrie alex its two doe's so I speed up and I looked on the ridge and sure enough one was a buck but he didnt give me a chance to shoot. So that night I just had this feeling we where gonna get one so my dad and I took the truck to the same area drove around and was heading back when we saw two deers in the same area, my dad agian said its two doe's dont worrie I get out of the truck load my gun and was about to go up the hill, when my dad said its over there ran down the road saw him between two trees made sure it was a buck and boom in the lungs, he took off I thought oh shit got to go up this big hill to get him but sure enough head over heel he came down the hill onto the road. Nice spike white tale.

Mik
09-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Excellent story, now let's see the picture! Congrats

aseb27
09-13-2010, 10:33 AM
question how do I put up pictuers this is gonna be my first time doing it?

frenchbar
09-13-2010, 10:35 AM
question how do I put up pictuers this is gonna be my first time doing it?

upload them to photobucket...then its as easy as copy and paste to your post.

weatherby_man
09-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Nice, way to go. Meat in the freezer. You're making it sound easy though, loved how he rolled back down to you!! Hahahaha.

Jagermeister
09-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Posting at 10:29 AM suggests that you may be missing grammar class.

doubled
09-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Fresh meat in the early season - doesn't get any better!

trigger
09-13-2010, 01:07 PM
to many storeis being posted with out pics.
On another note congrats on a succeffull hunt