PDA

View Full Version : My mom could use some Help please

curt
09-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Hi all I just thought I would put this outthere, as Ironic as it may seem my mom is the founder and president of a wildlife society in south Langley Critter Care wildlife society! She cares for and raises ophaned and injured native animals to our province ranging from squirrels to cougars and everything in between. She has been doing this for 20+ yrs and does an amazing job. She works mostly on the generosity of the public and some funraising events as well. Currently she is in need of any old wild game meat or fish left over from the previous season's to feed the critters. If there is anyone out there locally that wouldnt mind helping out from the bottom of their freezer that would be very much appreciated , from my mom and me. I put this out there to the hunters and fishers of this forum because you all seem to be very respectable and helpful people in my opinion. A big part of what we all do is conservation and preservation so lets make ourselves look good! All I ask is if you choose to contact her with a donation please be respectful of she does there and keep the killing comments to a minimun please, sorry I felt obligated to say this but know most have more class than that anyway.:-D
Crittercare wildlife society.org
604 530 2054 or 2064
contact- Gail Martin