PDA

View Full Version : Angry Cat

Andy83
09-09-2010, 10:58 PM
http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100909/bc_cougar_attack_100909/20100909?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

Check it out.

Mr. Dean
09-09-2010, 11:45 PM
He crossed the boundary. 1 sheep is understandable; 11 is just vicious.

Just doing what it's programmed to do.... :razz:
And a HUNTER saved the day!

The Hermit
09-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Just like a war zone!!! Yeah dead sheep are just like dead soldiers... give head a shake and rolls eyes! Clears this woman loved her sheep and has never been to war.

shoot to kill
09-10-2010, 12:36 AM
not surprising given where this farm is located...if im not mistaken thats what we call the "goat farm" run on the chilliwack river.

Gunner Staal
09-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Kinda like putting 11 different types of Wendy's hamburgers in my fridge and telling me I cant eat any of them. Then getting mad when I cant take the temptation any more and i dont eat them all.....but just sample each one.

Mr. Dean
09-10-2010, 11:35 AM
I wonder....... She called in for the killing of the cat; did she try eating it or was she just GLAD to be rid of it?

What are her views on Trophy Hunting?
On Hunting in general?
Does she open her lands up to waterfowlers, varmint hunters, deer hunters, ect???
Is it OK to kill if the service only suites you?

Those are some of the questions that I'd like to hear answers to.

From what I have seen, the cat wasn't old, decimated, or a likely threat to humans. It was just being a cat, doing what it does - Preying on 'prey'.

FTR, I don't have qualms of it being removed. I would have done the same thing.... I'd just LOVE to hear her answers to the many questions that I have - My radar is a twitchin'.