PDA

View Full Version : arrow quivers

ghost
09-03-2010, 04:52 PM
I want to get a different quiver, currently I have one on my compound. What I would like to try is a back quiver. I have seen one called CAT QUIVER has anyone used this or have any suggestions.

Bowzone_Mikey
09-03-2010, 05:00 PM
some swear by them ... I personally hate them for spot and stalk ... but really like them for tree stand and blind hunting ....

for stand and blind hunting I like them because they dont add weight and therfore throwing out the balance of your bow ....
I dont like em for spot and stalk because I find I cant controll them as well as I can quivers mounted on the bow and tend to get arrows caught on tight scrub/buck crush etc ....

ghost
09-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the comments about getting hung up on brush I was thinking about that when looking at them.

Bowzone_Mikey
09-03-2010, 06:34 PM
like I said ...some swear by them ...if you know someone with one ...borrow it and try it out in your yard or creeping through the bush at the local school ;) LOL ...

You might love it ...

Bow Walker
09-04-2010, 07:48 AM
I've found that the best hunting quiver is one that mounts onto the bow. I've tried the other options and I speak from experience. I don't like the hip-style quivers either. The arrows stick up and get in the way too much. They also wave about like a ruddy flag!