PDA

View Full Version : Mu 7-23,7-22-7-16-Would like some help

Arctic Lake
09-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Hi Fellas some of you may remember my hunting predicement of last year and my inability to secure a firearms certificate for possesion and purchase,due to my depression history.I hunted for years prior to about 8 years ago.I transferred all my firearms over to my wife so they would not get confiscated,she took the course for both long guns and handguns and passed,really proud and gratefull she did this for me.now from the chief firearms officer i have been told that I can hunt as long as I am in arms length of a fellow hunter who has a valid firearms certificate and that I am using a registered firearm belonging to someone that has a valid firearms certificate.I think I have written this correctly.So once again I will set my sights on hunting moose next year in my old stomping grounds of 7-23 along the Parsnip River and Table River.I know of one fella on here that went there last year but I do not think he made out that great.How grown up are the old clearcuts towards the BCR tunnel?They had deactivated the road a way's up and could no longer drive to the tunnel.Would appreciate any information on this area and also 7-16 accsesed from behind Bear Lake. Generalalities will do in these to Mu's, as would never dream of asking for your favorite spot,it's just been so long since I have been up that way and dream of going there again!
Many Thanks
Arctic Lake