PDA

View Full Version : No hunting Partner

trapperRick
08-31-2010, 09:14 PM
I have two weeks of time off starting next week planned on going to Cranbrook with my son for deer and elk fishing stc... and he was moved to a new shift and now can't go, I am not happy at all. I will still go but by myself and it just won't be much fun.

cainer
08-31-2010, 09:38 PM
sucks...when you going to be there? I'll be in that area starting the 24th for up to 10 days-but hopefully less! spill a couple beers with you if you're close by!

BimmerBob
08-31-2010, 09:43 PM
I have two weeks of time off starting next week planned on going to Cranbrook with my son for deer and elk fishing stc... and he was moved to a new shift and now can't go, I am not happy at all. I will still go but by myself and it just won't be much fun.

OMG, there are so many elk in the area you can fish for them now :confused:

Sux that your partner is not able to go, hope you are able to hook up with somebody that is going to be in the area. Good luck with it.

300H&H
08-31-2010, 10:23 PM
What a co-inkki-dink I was going to go to a area close by.
Let me know (PM) the general area and maybe I can drop in.

TPB
08-31-2010, 10:28 PM
Thats a bummer i hope you are able to find someone, good luck

trapperRick
08-31-2010, 10:52 PM
Well I was going to set up at horsefly by Ft Steel and use that as my base camp, going to be there this Sunday, will look around until the 10th and by then hope to have found some game and will hunt until the 14th or so,,
pop by I will have some good rum and maybe a cold beer