PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice for a 3-39 area hunt...

Sako Hunter
08-31-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm taking the old man out for a week of fun and adventure like he used to take me when I was a kid!

We are headed up to Clearwater near the end of September, neither of us are overly familiar with the area but I think that's half the fun! Any suggestions on a good area to start?

We're open to Mulies, White tails and swamp donkeys... Coming from the Island I think we'd both have slightly bigger smiles taking elliot moose home though!

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

shadowhunter
09-01-2010, 12:16 AM
I hear its pretty busy during the season. But I was just there a week ago fishing in some lakes like lost horse noname etc. there were a few people there. I saw some moose tracks on the side of the logging roads probably a small bull i saw 2 does but no bucks and 3 grouse but no whitetails. remeber tho throughout the area im talking about has offroad vehicles banned signs every where? there is a cool trail/road past losthorse lake that travels to many smaller trails and other lakes. well good luck to you and your dad and please report if you get lucky!

Sako Hunter
09-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Thanks for feedback, I received a couple of PM's which really helped! I'll report back with pics when we get back!!!

Rob