PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Hunting Locations

FamilyofHunters
08-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Hey, I am new to this forum as well as new to hunting. My husband and I just recently started getting into hunting. So far it has been very enjoyable but not successful. I was hoping that maybe a few of you knowledgeable hunters might be willing to let our beginner hunting family in on secret/good hunting locations for rabbits and small game in the lower mainland?. We live in the Fraser Valley and would be greatful for any assistance you would be willing to provide. Advice on and hunting tips would also be beneficial. Thanks so much.

Steeleco
08-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Just about any nice grassy logging road should produce bunnies in the latter part of the day. There's a few roads east of Mission but you'll need to be mindful of the Fraser Valley special hunting areas. You can get a map at most license retailers to see where and what the rules are. A little east of here at the bottom of the Coq there's a half dozen roads that do hold rabbits. Head east and walk a few, you'll be surprised.

Welcome to the site, don't be a stranger!!

nano
08-29-2010, 10:27 AM
Also you may want to pick up a copy of the BC back road mapbook lower mainland edition , and welcome to the site.

The Hermit
08-31-2010, 10:24 AM
UVic lol the crazy bunny lovers are rounding up about 2200 of them, spaying them and sending them to Texas where so other equally pin head is taking them on his ranch!

Blair
08-31-2010, 10:37 AM
I drove the Hurley Road just before dark about 6 weeks ago and saw dozens of rabbits. It must be a good year for them up there.