PDA

View Full Version : SSS and BCrams Annual Sheep Trip

BCrams
08-20-2010, 08:57 AM
As most members know on here, there is sort of a running tradition regarding posting story / photo's of the sheep hunt's we have gone on the last 3 years (1 Stone and 2 Dall trips) and we've decided to keep up with that tradition.

We definatly need more stories / photos posted on here to fuel the fire and get more residents in the mountains.

Stay tuned.... errands beckon (again).

luckynuts
08-20-2010, 09:04 AM
Fuel the fire please:-D

mark
As most members know on here, there is sort of a running tradition regarding posting story / photo's of the sheep hunt's we have gone on the last 3 years (1 Stone and 2 Dall trips) and we've decided to keep up with that tradition.

We definatly need more stories / photos posted on here to fuel the fire and get more residents in the mountains.

Ya...so... whats taking you so long??? Having trouble posting pics???
Dont go pulling a srupp!

Leaseman
Looks like you are coming down with the srupp syndrome.......:mrgreen:

(Sorry Steve, couldn't help myself.....:wink:)

whitetailsheds
08-20-2010, 09:09 AM
You guys have posted some pretty nice photos in the past...keep it going, very appreciated...even the unsuccessful hunts!

Stone Sheep Steve
08-20-2010, 09:24 AM
You guys have posted some pretty nice photos in the past...keep it going, very appreciated...even the unsuccessful hunts!

Easy to post pics when we never shoot anything:mrgreen:.

Get typing Rams or this will be the last time I let you start a thread:wink:.

SSS

srupp
08-20-2010, 09:37 AM
hmmmmm THANKS Mark..Mike nicest compliment anyone has given me on this site..to be lumped in with Brent and Greg :mrgreen: yipeeeeee

Myself..I can wait for these two fine, wonderful gentlemen to fabricate..errr once again share with us their wonderful adventures in song and dance..along with as usual exceptional photos..yes sirree Bob well worth the wait...

Welcome back gents...

cheers

Steven

Wild Images
08-20-2010, 10:18 AM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/wildimages/nowherefast.jpg
Without pictures and a story

Stone Sheep Steve
08-20-2010, 10:32 AM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/wildimages/nowherefast.jpg
Without pictures and a story

How'd you get that pic of BCR when he was a kid???:-D Looks like he loved planes just like his Daddy!:mrgreen:

SSS

sako_300
08-20-2010, 10:45 AM
Worst sheep thread ever... j/k

Looking forward to the story and pics

bighornbob
08-20-2010, 10:47 AM

Pics better be posted by 6pm tonight or I will post the ones I was sent and I wont BS the readers on where it was killed:-D

BHB

shallowH2O
08-20-2010, 10:47 AM
noone likes a tease!

srupp
08-20-2010, 10:58 AM
SEE BHB has photos so the guys actually DID go somewhere..:wink: and there are pictures to prove it...see all is well...:mrgreen:

cheers
Steven:-D

WoodOx
08-20-2010, 10:59 AM
Dont know if this is from this year's trip, but it may mean something?

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=20140&limit=recent

srupp
08-20-2010, 11:11 AM
hhmmm WELL DONE DR . WATSON...:mrgreen: eee gad the games afoot now,,:wink:

just a side note..after 10 -12 days in the woods..or on the mountain..or a cheap hotel in Tumbler Ridge....I am sure the guys have people to see, things to do, gear to clean,familly to spend some time with...Visa reciepts to explain..:mrgreen:...

But those ribs certainly do raise the bar that there was game harvested..

hmmmmm maybe the rascals are holding out on us....:wink:

Steven

Stone Sheep Steve
08-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Dont know if this is from this year's trip, but it may mean something?

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=20140&limit=recent

Must be roadkill. We never kill anything:redface:.

SSS

luckynuts
08-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Yeah right!!! I don't remember you shooting anything like big Caribou, Monster blackies, Cranker whities (hunting partner), Sheep and more Sheep Jeesh I would have given up by now if I was you:-P:tongue: Lol

I'm sure when the story does surface with pics of course, it will be another top notch article that we will all drool over.

W.

SSS

Stone Sheep Steve
08-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Yeah right!!! I don't remember you shooting anything like big Caribou, Monster blackies, Cranker whities (hunting partner), Sheep and more Sheep Jeesh I would have given up by now if I was you:-P:tongue: Lol

I'm sure when the story does surface with pics of course, it will be another top notch article that we will all drool over.

W.

Sure, we've done okay separately but have been shut out while hunting together.

This is getting ridiculous!! I'm calling his wife!!:twisted:

SSS

bighornbob
08-20-2010, 12:17 PM

SSS

See more lies by a sheep hunter. That is a skinned and flattened Marmot roasting over the open flame. BCrams never actually puts down a meat tenderizor on his equiptment list but he carries one.:)

BHB

08-20-2010, 12:22 PM
See more lies by a sheep hunter. That is a skinned and flattened Marmot roasting over the open flame...

Mmmmmm....Marmot. They start to look very delicious after a week of mountain house.

Jelvis
08-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Hope you dint spend all your money and now your Broke .....
Glad you got ................................................ Back
Want to see those close ups of the sky's and .......Mountain
Is this your first hunt together or ..... the second?
Jel . Sounds like you had a good time ..
Need some photos ....

trigger
08-20-2010, 12:34 PM
boooooorrrring. This thread should be removed. why even bother starting a thread if your not going to deliver

Stone Sheep Steve
08-20-2010, 12:38 PM
See more lies by a sheep hunter. That is a skinned and flattened Marmot roasting over the open flame. BCrams never actually puts down a meat tenderizor on his equiptment list but he carries one.:)

BHB

There was one marmot that just about made his way onto a roasting stick....we just came back from bivying out overnight and a marmot came running out from under the fly. Lucky for him he only put a couple of chew marks in some non-vital items. Had he chewed a hole in BCR's tent(like that one did to Matt's) , Lord help him!

SSS

bighornbob
08-20-2010, 12:59 PM
a marmot came running out
SSS

Had he chewed a hole in BCR's tent(like that one did to Matt's) , Lord help him!
SSS

If the marmot was running I am sure he would have been fine:mrgreen:

BHB

Sitkaspruce
08-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Come on Greg...

I took the afternoon off, but the wife will kill me if I spent it all here on HBC:mrgreen:

So pleeeeeese post the story so I can get my chores done so I can go fishing tomorrow.

It is all on your shoulders bud......

Cheers

SS

Jelvis
08-20-2010, 01:52 PM
.I bet you fellas hiked the ridges till yer legs were so so Sore ....
........... they better be good pictures or you'll make an Ass out of yerself
Could feel like saps, ..we will be waiting or maybe we'll Pass
Jel .. SAP lol

srupp
08-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Jelvis ..on that your correct BCR and SSS and Deaddog and Scott are ALL well known for wearing out boots by putting on the miles by the score..

Thes guys are hard core....

I have never had anything chewed on by a marmot in all the years...something I didnt know...

will check back later for the story RAMS...:mrgreen:

Its OK Brent we understand..:wink:

cheers
Steven

BCrams
08-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Back! Uploading photo's right now to photobucket. Will start posting shortly on a new thread so folks don't have to wade through the current posts on this one here!!

Fisher-Dude
08-20-2010, 03:52 PM
SEE BHB has photos so the guys actually DID go somewhere..:wink: and there are pictures to prove it...see all is well...:mrgreen:

cheers
Steven:-D

I have the photos too. Will post for $100.

Jelvis
08-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Is the trip backed by someone partially financed, or something contributed if you don't mind me asking? Just curios?
Must cost a lot?
JP What I'm saying is will this be in the magazine you contribute to and what issue if it is if you can say or not thanks fellas ..

sako_300
08-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Is the trip backed by someone partially financed, or something contributed if you don't mind me asking? Just curios?
Must cost a lot?
JP What I'm saying is will this be in the magazine you contribute to and what issue if it is if you can say or not thanks fellas ..

Most sheep hunters invest ALOT of money in sheep hunting. Name of the game. I would hate to add up what I have and I'm not backed by anyone/thing besides the passion.

Stone Sheep Steve
08-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Must cost a lot?

Jellyroll....this hunt was financially backed by my employer. ~150 hours of OT every fall pretty much guarantees it:icon_frow.

SSS

Elkhound
08-20-2010, 05:33 PM
new thread started boys and girls