PDA

View Full Version : Oceola Shoot this sunday

Ruger4
08-20-2010, 06:46 AM
Last shoot before hunting season........

Jonas111
08-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Are you going?

bowhunterbruce
08-20-2010, 07:30 PM
finally all my renos are done and just in time to make it to the last shoot of the season.you betcha rob ,i'll be there.winfields coarse is always a good challenging one.

Ruger4
08-23-2010, 08:39 AM
Gordo, Dennis and crew ,

Nice shoot sunday gents , nice challenging hunters setting. Great to see a good turnout with bow season upon us , good luck to all this season , look forward to the archery photo albums !! :mrgreen:

BHB , nice shootin yesterday, talk to you when we're both back from elk hunting :mrgreen:

Rob

bowhunterbruce
08-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Gordo, Dennis and crew ,

Nice shoot sunday gents , nice challenging hunters setting. Great to see a good turnout with bow season upon us , good luck to all this season , look forward to the archery photo albums !! :mrgreen:

BHB , nice shootin yesterday, talk to you when we're both back from elk hunting :mrgreen:

Rob
ya rob it was a great shoot.i was really happy for the club to pull in the numbers they did .i was even happier that my form hadn't disappeared while i was doing all the renos this year.it is always a good confidence boost to shoot as well as well all did.i feel pretty good about takeing anything up to 50 yards thats for sure.
any word from gord or dennis as to how jamie did against the other cubs?
bruce

Ruger4
08-25-2010, 07:01 AM
ya rob it was a great shoot.i was really happy for the club to pull in the numbers they did .i was even happier that my form hadn't disappeared while i was doing all the renos this year.it is always a good confidence boost to shoot as well as well all did.i feel pretty good about takeing anything up to 50 yards thats for sure.
any word from gord or dennis as to how jamie did against the other cubs?
bruce

Bruce ,
Gordo called me last night asking for our address , Jamie placed 3rd and her Flint Arrowhead trophy is in the mail !! :mrgreen: