PDA

View Full Version : outboard stolen P.G 9.9 yamaha

rafike
08-19-2010, 07:07 AM
l had my 2008 yamaha 9.9 stolen off my boat Friday night just before our trip to Kitimat. They cut the chain and un bolted it. Please keep your eyes open for a 9.9 hp high thrust yamaha.
Thanks
Pete

Squirrelnuts
08-19-2010, 07:23 AM
Rotten *******s should be tied to a post and shot...

Bowzone_Mikey
08-19-2010, 09:02 AM
check the pawn shops ....

Benthos
08-19-2010, 09:18 AM
brutal. what part of the city?

nothing is safe i guess, chained up or not

BCBRAD
08-19-2010, 10:06 AM
lost a kicker motor about 10yrs ago, stolen off boat in the yard, found at Ace's pawn shop about 10 months later. cops do a sweep through the shops from time to time.

shawnwells
08-19-2010, 10:22 AM
scurvy *******s

hoho
08-19-2010, 10:24 AM
check the pawn shops ....

Craigslist and Kkijiji too.

Jelvis
08-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Next time look after your stuff better and it won't get stolen ..

troutseeker
08-19-2010, 10:35 AM

Why do you insist on being such an A_hole?

Squirrelnuts
08-19-2010, 11:50 AM

Blame the victim. Brilliant.

northof49
08-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Jelly is right. It sucks, but there are better locking systems for outboards. Chains are like butter to a hot knife with bolt cutters and outboards have always been a real eye catcher to bandittos! Feel for you - lost one myself in PG many yrs ago. Was only wk old.

sako_300
08-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Jelly is right. It sucks, but there are better locking systems for outboards. Chains are like butter to a hot knife with bolt cutters and outboards have always been a real eye catcher to bandittos! Feel for you - lost one myself in PG many yrs ago. Was only wk old.

Examples???

BCBRAD
08-19-2010, 12:38 PM

dildo.......................a battery powered mini grinder with a zip cut blade makes short work of any metal. locking and chaining does not even slow 'em down anymore.

Jelvis
08-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Ohhh Brad hi there again ...
Ok I'll be like you and others want me to be so I fit in better. This less than a person thief is a ..,
F****n piece of ***t should be h*ng by his mother ****in neck til his guts spill out on the street in front of the whole town to watch...slime like that m*********r should never had bin born ******* , ********
ok and not only that this maggot should go ****** ****** also.
Do you like me now? Hold more and that hunk a *******t no good ******* can ***** himself.
JP finally accepted in the brotherhood of trash talkin just for yoooo bradly puddins

BCBRAD
08-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Fireball and a fatty ruling your day Jelly? haha

Jelvis
08-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks Brad for teaching me how to be accepted on here and expressing myself in such a wild and uncivil manner, it was fun to be like you for a moment in time and the other ah, ladies and fellas, what ever doesn't matter big fella.
Jel ... How do you like me now? Did I make you proud? Cuz that m******er is sc** and ******t
******* **, *** *******t ***ed, ******et *****ker. Should be **ot.

Tenacious Billy
08-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Unfortunately, there's slimebags everywhere waiting to steal other people's stuff. If they want it, they'll get it - regardless of how it's locked up. I guess he could have kept it under his bed at night....then it would have been safer.......

northof49
08-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Examples???
Don't know what it is called, but my kicker one has a square shaped tube that slides over the transom bolt handles and has a lock that slides in the tube. Can't access the lock easily to bust it out and it prevents thieves from unbolting. They would have to be very determined to get it off and would likely move on to an easier target. have used it for about 25yrs no probs. On my main motor I burred the threads on bolts for extra deterrant. Chains/cables only deter the nice theives:evil:

jessbennett
08-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Fireball and a fatty ruling your day Jelly? haha

hahahahahahahaha

The Dawg
08-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Jelly what the hell happened to you? You used to be such a nice change of pace on here with your humor and helping others. Now you just seem to be attacking everyone lately .

Someone piss in your cornflakes?

srupp
08-19-2010, 02:08 PM
hmmmm no matter what you do IF someone wants your 'stuff" they will find a way to get it.period. locks and chains or whatever merely slow the %$^&* down..a bit..technology seems to help the bad folks...

I have a super expensive lock and chain for my quad..a chainsaw will take down the tree its chained to...take off a tire they load it on 3 wheels into the truck..

boat motors are the same..a $4k motor..hell they could cut the transome...only slows em down..
Steven

troutseeker
08-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Ok I'll be like you and others want me to be so I fit in better. This less than a person thief is a ..,
F****n piece of ***t should be h*ng by his mother ****in neck til his guts spill out on the street in front of the whole town to watch...slime like that m*********r should never had bin born ******* , ********
Do you like me now? Hold more and that hunk a *******t no good ******* can ***** himself.
JP finally accepted in the brotherhood of trash talkin just for yoooo bradly puddins

Nope, don't like you any better. But your extensive vocabulary sure gives us a good idea of who you must truly be.

Squirrelnuts
08-20-2010, 06:11 AM

Thanks Brad for teaching me how to be accepted on here and expressing myself in such a wild and uncivil manner, it was fun to be like you for a moment in time and the other ah, ladies and fellas, what ever doesn't matter big fella.
Jel ... How do you like me now? Did I make you proud? Cuz that m******er is sc** and ******t
******* **, *** *******t ***ed, ******et *****ker. Should be **ot.

Getting pretty defensive, Jelvis... Skeleton in the closet, perhaps?