dougster
08-18-2010, 07:19 PM
so im looking at getting a trail cam, i am looking at this model
3.0MP TRAIL CAMERA
Tasco

does anyone know if its any good?

shawnwells
08-18-2010, 09:16 PM
no i dont ha ha but my stealth cam has been great...i havent had it that long...and i read on here that bushnells have problems...but i do know this...my cams are out there right now and very well hidden....and i stress about them everyday...im a stressy person...high strung i think they call it...ha ha..id say all things considered...get something as cheap as possible that does the job you need it to do. you got em out there to see whats what...not shoot an elk for you right? a guy at my work had 2 eaten by bears this year and i read like 20 stories on here about guys gettin them jacked by a-holes....i also read 10000 threads about whats the best trailcam...i think something you cam rely on at the cheapest level (just in case) is your best bet...all brand names and dollars aside...and a view screen for field viewing is the cats pajamas...if you cant wait to see ...like me...good luck bro and happy hunting

Roughneck Country
09-01-2010, 09:46 AM
so im looking at getting a trail cam, i am looking at this model
3.0MP TRAIL CAMERA
Tasco

does anyone know if its any good?

Piece of crap, buddy has one took better pics with my BB. Spend the extra money and get a good one