View Full Version : jet boat anchors

Tuffcity
08-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Anybody in BC sell something like this?

http://www.leelockas.com/Images/P1.jpg

RC

Hydrojet
08-13-2010, 03:40 PM
the top one is a copy of the fraser river anchor that was designed to hold in sand, gravel and rock and a roller/nest system simular to one made by cascade/primus metalcraft. The only difference is that the leelock pivots and the cascade one doesn't...you have to pick the anchor up and let it go. the bottom one is an american thing for rivers with bigger rocks

One Shot
08-18-2010, 12:32 AM
Steveston Marine in Langley has the top anchor in the store there. They are painted black so I am not sure if they are carbon or stainless.

One Shot
08-18-2010, 12:35 AM
Steveston Marine in Langley have the top anchor in the store there. I believe they are a locally made copy. I am not sure if they are carbon or stainless as they are painted black.

Barracuda
08-18-2010, 04:06 PM
just get your local welding shop to make one for your boat . I made a new columbia rocker for my boat (top one) they are pretty simple

rburm
08-18-2010, 07:21 PM
i have a used one you can buy, its like the top one you have pictured, comes with the chain, rope as well as the float i believe it is called the columbia river anchor system. let me know if you are interested.