PDA

View Full Version : Bison season opens early in 7b ?

elkdom
08-06-2010, 04:12 PM
the front page of the Dawson Creek Ragg today! " 5 Bison shot on a ranch a few miles outside of Dodge:?

few details just 5 bison shot on a local ranch, left to die, 3 dead, 2 dying,

RCMP looking for info,:?

more "A$$ Holes with Guns":evil:

again!, this will probable be reflected in some "negative way" regarding sport hunters, and lawful firearms owners,,,

pi$$e$$ me off to NO END!:twisted:

BlacktailStalker
08-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Always wonder if antis or certain races do this to try and ruin things for the others...
Ignorant to say the least.

luckynuts
08-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Total BS. First I have heard of it. Any witnesses? Hope they catch the Shit Rats.

bear buster
08-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Thats just ******ed, not too sure what to say to this, makes a guy sick to his stomach.

JeremyCarrano302
08-06-2010, 11:40 PM
How come its always one person who shits in the apple pie and everyone else gets blammed for it? Its totally bs and yes I makes me sick too my stomach too!!

Jelvis
08-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Could be the offspring of Buffalo Bill Cody still shooting every buffalo they see .. so no one else can eat.
Jel .. some peoples kids lol Nothing you can do about it so relax the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will fix it
.. Don't blow a gasket leave it to the professionals who get paid big dollars to investigate ..
It was on a ranch they were not wild so it's a private affair .. ok so relax for now .. Have a good sleep ..
Have a couple advil and call me in the morning ..

daywalker
08-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Yeah maybe everyone who registered there gun needs to take there gun in shoot a round off so the gun registry can also have the rifling profile on hand so they can easily match the bullet to gun and then owner. lol

JeremyCarrano302
08-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Yeah maybe everyone who registered there gun needs to take there gun in shoot a round off so the gun registry can also have the rifling profile on hand so they can easily match the bullet to gun and then owner. lol

Csi much daywalker? Lol why wud they do all that work when I thot there trying to get rid of all the registration mumbo jumbo anyways :s

daywalker
08-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Yeah I was being sarcastic. Doing that would mean you could actually MAYBE use the registry. But it is a sorry state to just go and kill 5 animals for the hell of killing. Hope they catch them and hammer them with everything.