PDA

View Full Version : second thoughts

adamgarbett
08-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Me and my friends are starting to second guess cranbrook for our elk/whitetails bow hunt trip for the first week of September. Heard of some new logging in our area of choice. Any suggestions for a new kootenay destinaption?? Or are we jumping the gun on a destination change.

quadrakid
08-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Stick with the plan. If the area you were planning on hunting has some new logging so what? Show me a place without some new logging.I don,t think the game animals vacate due to some logging.Hell don,t most of us hunt logging slash?Hope your successful wherever you head.

sawmill
08-06-2010, 04:21 AM
Hunting is really quite crappy around here,best find a new spot.

adamgarbett
08-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Lol ya right saw mill LOL

BlacktailStalker
08-06-2010, 08:53 AM
If you dont have a radio in your truck I would definitely find an unactive area. You owe that much to the guys making a living.

sawmill
08-06-2010, 03:00 PM
If you dont have a radio in your truck I would definitely find an unactive area. You owe that much to the guys making a living.
You are right on there,not even safe on a weekend,lots of guys go up and pre-load their trucks and park them at the mill so they can be first through the scales Monday morning.AND they won`t ditch a hundred thousand pound load to save you,they will probably get killed in the wreck so that means you have to hit the ditch.If there is one.Around here the ditch can be 500 feet deep.I ran log loader for 20 years,seen a lot of stupid shit during hunting season.

BCJunior
08-06-2010, 04:08 PM
whiteys shud be easy