PDA

View Full Version : Ingram Knives

Gunner
08-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I just got off the phone with Gene Ingram,ordered another knife.These things are just too good to turn down,this one is a Bullnose skinner with jigged micarta scales.It's a good thing my wife doesn't check these threads but I'll get busted sooner or later,this one is #6,and that doesn't count the Doziers,Crotts,and Kreins.I've got them stashed all over the house! Gunner

Devilbear
08-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Most of us here understand and we also have more goodies than most stores stock. Gene is a hell of a nice guy and makes superb kinves as does his buddy Charley May...I should be getting two more from him this week or next.

I like the practical utility of these and consider them "as good as it gets". Gene has made a few larger skinners and one came up for sale on 24Hr. recently; a buddy of mine called me on it, but, it was gone before he could get it for me....helluva Elk/Moose skinner.

I have a modded "whammer" set from Gene and would not part with it as it is simple perfection in knife making.

08-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Congratulations, it looks great.

Bow Walker
08-04-2010, 09:44 AM
I partucularily like the horizontal carry sheath that they offer. Haven't seen anyone else offer those.

RiverOtter
08-04-2010, 06:31 PM
If you ever get em' all in the same at once, could you post up a pic Gunner.

My knife collection still doesn't include an Ingram, and from what I hear, I'm missing out.....

02-15-2015, 07:03 PM
Hey Gunner - which Dozier do you own? How do you like the Ingram? I was looking at his #6 drop point and also at Dozier's Professional Guide's Knife. Although I really like the look of the Dozier K-38 Improved Skinner too.

Overall which do you prefer, Dozier or Ingram?