PDA

View Full Version : replacement brushes?

bmx_slinger
07-31-2010, 04:50 PM
Anyone konw where I can get replacement brushes for my Octane Hostage pro rest? just got the bow used off the internet and the guy forgot to put the extras in. Can't find any in town (kelowna). I am going to Vancouver next weekend, but dont know any of the shops down there. Or is it in my best interest to just get a new rest?

Bowzone_Mikey
07-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Anyone konw where I can get replacement brushes for my Octane Hostage pro rest? just got the bow used off the internet and the guy forgot to put the extras in. Can't find any in town (kelowna). I am going to Vancouver next weekend, but dont know any of the shops down there. Or is it in my best interest to just get a new rest?
Any bowtech /Octane dealer should have them buy the case lot ...otherwise they such as a dealer .... they seem to get replaced weekly ...

bmx_slinger
07-31-2010, 08:47 PM
thats what i thought, but grouse river here kinda seemed a little uneducated.. and the specialty shop has nothing. If i can find brushes soon, great, otherwise i'm thinking ill get a code red drop away. they look sweet.

Bow Walker
07-31-2010, 08:52 PM
Do a SEARCH on here for the bow shop in Abbottsford - Big Game Archery? If they haven't got them I bet they'll order them in for you pronto.

mcrae
07-31-2010, 09:01 PM
shoot me a pm if you still need them I have a set.

If this is what your looking for I have two sets actually after I checked

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/sako555/003-1.jpg

hardnocks
07-31-2010, 09:58 PM
if its not the octain pro get a new rest

bmx_slinger
08-01-2010, 04:29 PM
thanks bowwalker. gave wayne a call and he's got a set aside for me.

Bow Walker
08-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Glad you found what you were looking for.