PDA

View Full Version : Packs

358mag
07-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Looking to buy a Mystery Ranch Nice 6500 pack anyone got a good one for sale or were do you begin to look other than making a road trip to Bozeman MT
Thanks

bigwhiteys
07-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Order direct from Mystery Ranch or watch eBay like a hawk. MR packs frequently show up. Made in the USA so there is no duty, just tax.

Carl

Devilbear
07-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Just order direct and get it rigged the way you like, I have had mine since 2006 and 2007, have both the MR NICE OK-6500 and the NICE-Reg.-Crewcab and Daypack Lid. I am still not quite finished customizing them to my exact concept of "perfection", but, I am getting close.

Get one and use it and I think that you will be very satisfied.

358mag
07-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Just order direct and get it rigged the way you like, I have had mine since 2006 and 2007, have both the MR NICE OK-6500 and the NICE-Reg.-Crewcab and Daypack Lid. I am still not quite finished customizing them to my exact concept of "perfection", but, I am getting close.

Get one and use it and I think that you will be very satisfied.
Thks for the input looks like a road trip down to Bozmen MT

whitetailsheds
07-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Careful on e-bay (as anyone should be anyway). Ended up with wrong MR pack and crooked seller. Sent it back and Paypal covered the cost.
Called MR (as I should have done in the first place, but was looking for a deal), and a Kodiak is on the way.

bigwhiteys
07-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Careful on e-bay (as anyone should be anyway). Ended up with wrong MR pack and crooked seller. Sent it back and Paypal covered the cost.
Dude... That Sucks!!!!! What pack did they claim it was and what did they send you?

Carl

BlacktailStalker
07-29-2010, 09:56 PM
Grab me one while you're down there :)
Running my second kifaru, would like to try one, I prefer a more organized pack and hate not having pockets.

MattW
07-29-2010, 10:01 PM
I have that pack and it's a good one, I just added a couple of the long pockets for sheep hunting this August. Like they said just order it from MR directly and get it just how you want it. No need to drive to Bozeman though unless you live close, they will put them in the mail. If you live near the border you can get it shipped to an American friend near the border or Ship Happens in the LML and just pick it up from there. It's real easy. Go for the pocketed belt and daypack lid BTW, those are both very handy.

whitetailsheds
07-29-2010, 11:22 PM
Dude... That Sucks!!!!! What pack did they claim it was and what did they send you?

Carl

Hey Carl....was successful bidder on a Tactiplane. And a little cheaper than MR sells 'em.
BUT, was sent the NICE frame with a Hitchiker and the COMM 2 attached.
Then the seller started giving me grief that on the ad it said "NO Refunds"...and wouldn't take it back.
Anyways, sent it back and on reciept of it being picked up, Paypal refunded me.
Had recieved other e-mails saying this guy had shafted them as well.
The guy had 100% positive feedback. I changed that.....
Once I'd seen the NICE frame, i made the decision to go internal. Although, VERY LITTLE difference, in my mind I just felt the internal would be closer to my back, and a little narrower.