PDA

View Full Version : slick trip broadheads, van.

kevin_dahl
07-28-2010, 10:32 AM
hey everyone, down back in van for the weekend from pg. just wonderin where i might find some slick trick broadheads. i know wholesale doesnt sell them(unless they started in the last month). thanks guys
p.s. i noticed the typo haha

Bowzone_Mikey
07-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Boormans should have em .... you live in PG ... You are aware that Ted has them stocked right?

Noname
07-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Have you ever used them? I liked the flight they do wistle so if your shots are 40 plus beware and had issues when hunting Elk and Hogs very poor penetration on thick skinned or heavier boned animals. Good on smaller deer but average to poor as you get bigger.. just my two cents.

If you live in langley I may have a half dozen or so you can have. I'll check tonight and see if I kept them..

kevin_dahl
07-28-2010, 01:13 PM
Boormans should have em .... you live in PG ... You are aware that Ted has them stocked right?

sry, where can i find this ted fella? i only really know of troutfitters and bon voyage. im a resident of van, just working in pg right now.

Chillybilly
07-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Big Game Archery in Abby has them. I did not have penetration problem. Shot a Bull Elk at 35 yards. Buried to the Fletch.

Bowzone_Mikey
07-28-2010, 01:56 PM
sry, where can i find this ted fella? i only really know of troutfitters and bon voyage. im a resident of van, just working in pg right now.

T&F Country Sports just outside of town headed south .. On Buckhorn lake road about 5 kms south of the last gas station on the right/RV dealer on the left, 1 or so KM past Aspen Grove golf course.....
... 5 houses past the school on the left sign in his yard