PDA

View Full Version : Nasty Trail (VID)

Rock Doctor
07-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Well, I've been out on a fishing trip for the last 3 weeks, so I've been a little out of touch lately:D
I wanted to post this vid before I left but it just didn't work out. This was shot in early June. Once again my wife opted to ride her quad, but it all worked out, I didn't have room for her in the Ago anyway:laugh:
The dogs are still too young to run the Gauntlet, so I have to haul them in with me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBWjx5zA4ZE

Since I just got back from a long trip in the bush, I have tons of vid and pics to process, hope to have some more clips for you soon:). I actually only came home becouse I have to go to work for a week, but then I am headed back out to the Cabin for another 3 weeks:wink:
Almost time to park the Argo and fire up the Jetboat:twisted:

RD

lip_ripper00
07-27-2010, 04:23 PM
As always great vid, just another day in the park for the kids:wink:

shadow1982
07-27-2010, 04:50 PM
thats some a rough trail... i was quite amazed how calm your kids were. lol

BlacktailStalker
07-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Nice bogs.
Those kids are living right, good for them.
"You need a shower" :lol:

pnbrock
07-27-2010, 05:11 PM
You Sure Know How To Have A Good Time.

Steeleco
07-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Let me guess, you were all alone on the lake. LOL Great video, make a city *#$% jealous as hell. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

sparkes3
07-27-2010, 06:22 PM
cool video, kids are used to it can tell by there laid back attitude that its just another trip with mom and dad

mark
07-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Did someone cut that trail??? Or is that a gas cutline???
Some interesting paddles on the quad!
How did the aluminum boat get in there???
Always enjoy your vids RD!

luckynuts
07-27-2010, 09:37 PM
Another great vid Rock!!! Looks like the whole family had a great time. I loved the shot of the dogs sleeping in the back. Thanks again

W.

Pioneerman
07-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Great videos, thanks for sharing. Calm kids and sleeping dogs lol.

thetackdriver
07-27-2010, 10:57 PM
Awesome video. Looks like some fun times

Rock Doctor
07-27-2010, 11:00 PM
thats some a rough trail... i was quite amazed how calm your kids were. lol
Yes, take it quite well, and never forget to remind me of the "last time" I got stuck:-D

Let me guess, you were all alone on the lake. LOL Great video, make a city *#$% jealous as hell. :mrgreen:

Well, Actually there were a few other people out on that trip:wink:
It was a nice weekend:)

Did someone cut that trail??? Or is that a gas cutline???
Some interesting paddles on the quad!
How did the aluminum boat get in there???
Always enjoy your vids RD!

Most of it is on Cutlines, but some of it is just trails pushed through the bush, (usually to get around impassible sections of Cutlines) (Or to get from one Cutline to another). Some of them are so "Grown In" that you can hardly tell what they used to be.

Some of the boats were flown in with Choppers, and others were pulled in behind Snowmobiles in the winter.

The paddles are called "Mudslingers", I got them yrs ago as a Demo Set, and was asked to try to tear them apart. When I couldn't do it I decided they might be worth it. They help in the Muskeg and Snow, but the extra width can be a pain on a tight trail, or riding the edge of a trail.

Glad you like the vids:-D

RD

whitetailsheds
07-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Awesome vid...."You need a shower Dad!".....love it!
Did you get the rod back?

JDR
07-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Great vid! Good driving too btw :mrgreen:.

Rock Doctor
07-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Awesome vid...."You need a shower Dad!".....love it!
Did you get the rod back?

We never did, the wind was blowing us around a bit, and we lost track of it. Wife offered to dive in after it, but I figured the water was just too cold at the time.

RD