PDA

View Full Version : Finding an old friend/guide Cranbrook BC

danludwick@yahoo.com
04-16-2006, 07:52 AM
Hi folks,
I am a newbie here, but I search all over the web for anything to do with hunting, and weapons. I hunted out of Cranbrook, BC back in the early 1990's with a gentleman named Ron Hrisook (wife, Leah). Ron's brother was part of the guiding operation (small) but I can't remember his first name. Maybe Wild Horse or Black Horse Outfitters??? He was great to me and becam,e a friend, and as to what sometimes happens, time goes by and you get busy and lose touch with someone you really respect. I'd like to know if Ron is still in the area. I believe he worked as a Mechanic (heavy diesels) at one of the local mills or mines. Mill, I think.

He was an avid whitetail hunter and reloader. If you can help me, thanks in advance. Please4 send any info to:

danludwick@yahoo.com
Cell #- (813)-334-0380

TYhanks,
Dan Ludwick

Fred
04-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Welcome across Dan. Hopefully someone will be along shortly to help you out. Fred

Kody94
04-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Dan,

Canuck from AR here. Got your e-mail and passed your message on to Ron this AM. He was lamenting on how much less quickly he climbs mountains now. :)

Cheers,
4Ster

danludwick@yahoo.com
04-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Canuck,
I appreciate your help. Was Ron surprised at the attempt to reconnect?
He certainly used to be able to "fly" up some of those mtns. I'll be glad to hear from him.

What are your favorite game animals? What caliber is your favorite?
We'll be talking again soon!

Thanks again,
Dan L.